Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Case of the Mondays

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Not yet. I got blown off by 2 females over the weekend and weigh 10 pounds more today than i did on friday

don't start drinking soda and eating jelly donuts again. :mad:

Yesterday was hangover recovery day. Overdid it bad on friday, didnt even wanna go out but she was local, and latina so i said what the hell. Then I lost service on my phone at the bar and that's when communication broke down and things got funny.

Yesterday was hangover recovery day. Overdid it bad on friday, didnt even wanna go out but she was local, and latina so i said what the hell. Then I lost service on my phone at the bar and that's when communication broke down and things got funny.

What was your costume?

You guys wanna know what I did all weekend?

It'll make you feel better about yourselves.

Friday night when I got home, I decided to cut the hole in the garage roof for Greg's furnace.

I get the hole cut and stick the metal bestos pipe down and mark where the flashing needs to go.

Then I pull the pipe and lay it down on the roof against the ladder to slide the flashing up under the shingles, I go down to get nails and as my weight came off the ladder - the damn thing rolls off the roof.

It got dented pretty good where it mates with the other pipe, and a 3' section is like 200 bucks.

I was pissed, but Greg straightened it out.

So now we got some heat in the garage.

Pretty redneck-y huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

No costume. But I dressed real nice. Even took a shower.

What'd ya do?

I spent the whole weekend with that girl I was telling you about;)  Had one of the best meals that I've had out in a very very long time.