Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

Thanks for helping Al!!!!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys just a quick update, I'm waiting on another couple payments from a few guys then I'll sent the funds to Al the way he want them. If anyone else list plugs for sale to help Al I'll let you know where to send it when I find out... I spoke to one of his close friends today and he's going to get back to me... Thanks a ton guy!!!!

rollcast

I saw Al today w his children and have been in touch w him throughout this trying ordeal. He is having a tuff time w this n has n even rougher road ahead,

but I know he really appreciates all evbody has been doing for him. He is really a "good soul" and I can't even imagine loosing a wife, especially at such a young age.

Thank U, Jimmy, Pedro, John FK and the many others that have been so generous w their time and $$. Thanks also to Tim and SOL for letting all of us show our

support for him here. Anyone else that feels like helping out a really great guy, Al could really use ur continued support. My bailess VS 200 sold already, but

Nigel's VS 200 bailed is still available on the BST forum. Thanks again evbody and say a prayer for Al please. God Bless.....

Thanks a million Jimmy for making this happen, It meant alot to me when I logged on SOL and Facebook and saw all your threads and it made me even more happy that alot of members contributed even when some didn't know him well, That shows true love among us as family something that you won't see in any other place on the web....and for that I thank TimS and and SOL staff for making this page a home to those that are in need....again jimmy and all the members that contributed and still contributing a big hug from me and Al you guys definitely blew me away.

Ok guys I just sent $1100.00 to Al via PayPal. That is how he wanted to receive the funds. We raised just under 1060.00 so I rounded it up to the next hundred... I took a screen shot of the transaction incase anybody would like to see it.

I can't thank everyone enough for all your help and the support you gave Al and his family. All the SOL members, TimS, moderators and the folks who bought and sold, job well done!!! And I know there are still people raising money on here and on FB.... Special thanks to SOL member maddshad (one of Al's good friends) helped set everything up. Al is very thankful for this... Let's all keep praying and keep Al and his family in our thoughts...

rollcast

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0