Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dena

High Wire Walk

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Anyone else waiting for this guy to do his thing?

I am torn between wanting to watch him fall, and him wanting to make it across safely.

What makes guys like him tick?

I sure couldn't do it, and even if I could( never had any desire to see if I could) I am not so sure I would do it.

He has a wife and kids to think about, and it is kind of selfish to stress them out, no?

I am sucked in, anyone else, or am I the only sucker?

Same reason I watch auto racing for the wrecks?

Why else watch, if not to participate vicariously in the danger?

Yeah but a fall would mean certain death. At least in auto racing they have helmets and other safety gear to give them a chance at surviving.

True.

Death in his profession is a very real proposition.

It isn't every day you get to see a 500 foot splat, and he purposely put himself in a position to do so,put it on TV, so I'll watch.

I feel more sorry for folks who die through no fault of their own. Car wrecks, plane crashes accidents of all types etc.

Someone who does death defying stuff on TV, when the odds catch up, while sad, put themselves in the place to have the worst happen.

I don't know, man. I think there's a big difference between witnessing a spectacle and actively wanting to see someone die (wishing he falls). I agree that he's put himself out there but wishing someone dies... kind of harsh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick9915 View Post

I don't know, man. I think there's a big difference between witnessing a spectacle and actively wanting to see someone die (wishing he falls). I agree that he's put himself out there but wishing someone dies... kind of harsh.

He needs some black cock .