Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass.

This Brady fella.

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Seriously. I am so sick of this guy. He is totally washed up. We need to trade him while we can still get a second round pick or two, right? :beers:

"BS billed the game as Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady, Round 16. If it were a fight, the referee would have stopped it on a technical knockout with eight seconds left in the first half. That's when Brady hit a wide-open Shane Vereen for the second of his four touchdown passes for a 27-7 lead in a performance that became a series of press box announcements.

"With that score, Brady eclipsed John Elway for fifth in all-time NFL passing yards." "With that score, Rob Gronkowski became the second-fastest receiver in NFL history to 50 touchdowns." "With that score ..." You get the point."

And the Steelers get the Jets and Titans next, who combined have 3 wins. I hate seeing the Steelers in the playoffs, but they certainly look like they have a good shot right now.

And the Steelers get the Jets and Titans next, who combined have 3 wins. I hate seeing the Steelers in the playoffs, but they certainly look like they have a good shot right now.

Ben R may be the best QB in the league right now. His passes were absolutely on target last night. I love it when either Harbaugh loses and both did Sunday.

Seriously. I am so sick of this guy. He is totally washed up. We need to trade him while we can still get a second round pick or two, right? :beers:

According to dicks sporting goods NFL jersey sales

How the hell is Heath Miller the most popular jersey in North Dakota and Arkansas?

what about Brady in wyoming? this is report of sell thru was published by dicks sporting goods

Ben R may be the best QB in the league right now. His passes were absolutely on target last night. I love it when either Harbaugh loses and both did Sunday.

It's amazing how a fair number of preseason playoff/superbowl pics looked like busts coming out of the gate, but are now back where everyone expected them - with the QBs of each of these teams playing in vintage form

what about Brady in wyoming? this is report of sell thru was published by dicks sporting goods

This is because people in New England are sick of the politics in the NE, and they move there to escape.