Old School Lami Honey Glass Spinning Rod 10'

if you ever get to eastern long island bring it along and i'll take it

That's probably not going to happen, but if you know anyone from your area that drives 95 to New England, RI, Cape Cod... I am close to RI exits.

"We eat cold eels and think distant thoughts" Jack Johnson.

• 1 month later...

Open to trades involving... Abu 7000C, 6500CL, Chrome Rocket, Penn Squidder 146 with aluminum spool, Penn 505HS or 506HS Jigmaster w/aluminum spool, Penn Surfmaster 100, 150 w/aluminum spool... may be other stuff... have to think about it. I am only interested in stuff in very nice condition.

Hey how about a Penn Senator 113 4/0 in very nice condition.  [ATTACHMENT=13917]20150106_214452.jpg (1,852k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=13918]20150106_214520.jpg (1,624k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] 

Not a reel that fits how I fish. Thanks for the offer.

No thanks. I'd take a Squidder 146 with a Penn aluminum spool as a partial trade. As for any other of the older Penn conventionals, no need here.

Thanks for your offer.

If you can meet in Pawtucket/North Attleboro area ill take it for $85

I rarely get up that way, but let me see what can be done. I can hold it for you for a while too. I'll see what can be worked out. You work there?? Visit??

Possibly I could tie it in with a trip to the RISD Museum or Tokyo for Sushi. Let me know when you are there, etc. and may be able to figure something out.

Local pick-up still preferred and more doable. If you get here in the spring, I will hold it. If you know someone from your area that comes my way... a hand-off is doable. Thanks.

Sounds good if you don't mind holding it lets work something out. Thanks Ryan

Can do. PM coming.

Consider this spoken for until we work out the meet and hand off, etc.