X-Raps

Stick shad 182 floating

Mag Darter other than sardine

Crystal minnow

Darter other than bone

Swim shad

No needles-have a few, still trying to catch on one

No SP- stocked up

Prefer your banged up budget lures with a bit of mojo left. Need a lot for shipping to make sense. Hook me up with some performers. Don't be offended if I reject your offer. I fish on a pretty tight budget. Paypal price and shipping included preferred. 10019 (mailing address).

Thanks!

Yellow scale Guppy canal pencil - 2.9 oz & 7" - $22 shipped PP or MO

Yellow/white Cow killer pencil - 3.76 oz and 9" - $15 shipped

Pics if you're interested.

1000 $55 shipped. big dones slope head, unknown pencil, 2 bombers, cordell darter and unknown darter. I only have new Danny's and a 1oz yellow tattoo danny i would do for $15
short cast, can you throw in that danny and call it 60 pp shipped?

Hi wonkman, heres a lot of plastics and shads. All are in good fishable shape. $42 shipped. paypal preferred.

Pat, that looks like a good deal but I see a lot that I already have. Thanks anyway.

i have 3 or 4 white with pink sides and yellow 3oz. 247 pencils that i can take a pic of and give you a price on...some new but have storage marks and some used...i also have 3 or 4 gibbs canal special 3 1/8 oz. pencils in white and yellow and i think one black/white that i can sell...ill post pics if ure interested.

i have 3 or 4 white with pink sides and yellow 3oz. 247 pencils that i can take a pic of and give you a price on...some new but have storage marks and some used...i also have 3 or 4 gibbs canal special 3 1/8 oz. pencils in white and yellow and i think one black/white that i can sell...ill post pics if ure interested.
Possibly a decent yellow and white used pencil. I'm looking for used with some wear and tear so it probably doesn't make sense to ship one or two plugs. Still looking for X-raps, mag darters, stick shad. Recently bought a big lot to fill in what I was looking for. Basically looking for some quality but beat up fuglies. I have plenty of darters, metal lips and needles. If you have a bunch of uglies, I'll take a look. If not interested, thanks anyway.

Possibly a decent yellow and white used pencil. I'm looking for used with some wear and tear so it probably doesn't make sense to ship one or two plugs. Still looking for X-raps, mag darters, stick shad. Recently bought a big lot to fill in what I was looking for. Basically looking for some quality but beat up fuglies. I have plenty of darters, metal lips and needles. If you have a bunch of uglies, I'll take a look. If not interested, thanks anyway.

heres what i have and lucky for you i just want to get rid of them so ill give you a deal of a lifetime...thiers 3 247 3oz. pencils.2 are white with pink sides and one yellow/white...all are used and 2 are in good condition.i have 2 gibbs canal specials one in white the other in yellow...5 plugs for 35 bucks thats 7 bucks a plug with free shipping...would like them all to go and since thier so cheap i do not want to split

That is indeed a generous deal but I simply don't need that many pencils to add to what I have. Thank you anyway. Maybe someone else can use this lot?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0