Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
maddshad

WTS (2) BRAND NEW VS 200's. One bailed and one no bail. (FISHKILLER FUND)

21 posts in this topic

I have a brand new VS 200 silver for sale. It comes w box, bag and papers and is smooth as a babies butt. $700

Al's n my friend Nigel is donating his brand new VS 200 silver bailed for sale also. It has box bag and papers. $750

All proceeds from this sale r going to help our brother Al (Fishkiller)

pay by PP or local PU queens/ LI area

Wll post pics later this evening when Nigel gets here w camara and his reel. This crazy marathon is going rt past my front door, should be fun navagating thru this!!!!

Say a prayer for Al today guys, Thanks again, Dave aka maddshad

I see alot of guys have looked but no one has even made an offer.

I will drop price $50 on both reels.

So $650 for bailless and $700 for bailed.

Come on guys, all proceeds going towards helping out Fishkiller.

Stepping out now to go see Al. Will post pics later. Thanks

I've noticed that out of 375 reviews on this post, there has not been one counter offer. I'm assuming that's outta repect as the proceeds r going to be donated.

So, I'm going to lower this brand new VS 200 bailed to $650. If u could help w shipping n pp, that would be great. If not, I will cover myself. I really just wanna

get this sold to get Al these funds rt away. This is a great price for a sweet reel!!! Willing to meet up for pickup in 5 borough/ LI area. Thanks!!!!!

Thanks Dave. It was a pleasure meeting you. Just want to take this chance and tell everyone out there that the bailed reel that's left is in like new condition. Keep in mind that the money will be going for a good cause. As some of you may know, Al aka fishkiller lost his wife a few days ago (god bless her soul) and was left with 4 kids. I've seen Al in a few occasions in the past at the surf but we never got to meet in person. Others will always tell you how kind of a person he is and willing to help anyone in any given time. His good friends are selling their own gear including rare and collectible items in order to help raise money so his wife could have a proper burial. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0