Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Various lures -several lots of used and new in package

26 posts in this topic

Looking sell the following lots - costs to include shipping, paypal preferred. I'll add pics below after all typed descriptions

For those who purchase lots 2 and 3, I will include a Plano plastic box

Lot 1 - New in packages....looking for $55.00

2 - 7" Bombers Magnum Long A (pearl)

5 Strata Spoons 2 oz (these are Bass Pro's Hopkin Tin knock offs)

3 smaller saltwater Zara Spooks (2 are bone color, one white with a red head)

1 Rapala SXR-12 X Rap ('ghost' color)

1 Rebel Fast Track (I believe it's 5 inches) in green mac color

1 Tsunami 'Shock Wave' (kind of a kastmaster/deadly dick hybrid) - I believe it's 2 oz

1 Yozuri Mag Vibe 2 3/4" sinking, in 'sardine' color (blue back with a series/line of lateral dots)

1 Yozuri TX Minnow Jr, floating in 'sardine' color (see above description of that color/pattern)

Lot 2 - used looking for$55

5 Gibbs/Superstrikes (4 Gibbs and 1 Superstrike), see pic below for colors/styles...not exactly sure of the sizes, but as a frame of reference, the box they are pictured on is 13.5"x8". Although several are obvously new, I believe one of the gibbs and the superstrike may very well be new, but removed from the package and taken on trips, but not used

Lot 3 - used Looking for $55

3 Line Stretcher Surface Tension surface lures (2 are the smallest size - I think 3", and the other is the second smallest size)...the color is white

3 Crippled Herring, 3 oz green mackerel/chrome

1 large size chrome sweedish pimple - I'm guessing 3 oz

4 Yozuri Crystal Minnows - sinking w/black backs, silver sides...the larger ones appear to be 5"

1 Sebile knock off (sold by M & Ds tackle in Wareham, MA)...this is new and was purchased without hooks. I measured it at 9.5" long

5 small identified poppers tnat range from 2 1/2" to 4" long...The smallest ones are made of wood and are indeed saltwater lures, despite the small size

2 Rapala X Rap, 'Walk' in ghost color...sizes 9 and 13...I believe these are actually new, but removed from the package

2 bone superspooks

1 SP Minnow - Blue with black lateral dots (similar to what Yozuri calls 'sardine')

1 Yozuri Mag Minnow, sinking in 'sardine' color - I believe this is 4 1/2"

1 'bluefish bomb' type lure (don't recall the exact name/company, but it's commonly found in any retail store) it's a weighted surface lure, white with blue head

2 Mirror Lures, 1 is pink with dots and the second is white with a read head

*The picture for this lot partially shows the gibbs from lot 2...just to verify, that is it's own lot as describe in lot 2 and not included in this lot

Lot 4 - Sluggo FinS and FinS knock offs...Looking for $25.00

1 back of 35 4" 'alwife' Sluggo FinS (this one bag is an actual Lunker City product - the next two listed are knock offs purchased from the 'worm bar' at the Worcester Outdoor show)

1 bag each of white/pearl and arkansas shiner(but has black flecks blended in)....there are 29 and 34 pieces per bag, but now I forget which color had these amounts...LOL

The total for each lot (if sold separately) is $190...would be willing to sell for $150 if one person takes all and saves me separate trips to the Post Office...LOL

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1822015/]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1822017/]

Is the smack it popper the one on the left side of the photo between the Yozuri mag minnow and the pink mirror lure (without packaging, I'm not sure what several items are)? If so, I measured that one at 4", but not sure of the weight...will check the spooks later when I get home

Is the smack it popper the one on the left side of the photo between the Yozuri mag minnow and the pink mirror lure (without packaging, I'm not sure what several items are)? If so, I measured that one at 4", but not sure of the weight...will check the spooks later when I get home

yes, it is. if it's a 4'', I probably will guess it's the Smack-it Jr. which is 3 3/4'' long and 3/4oz in weight. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0