Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fin kicker

Fishkiller (Al) fundraiser

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Yesterday morning i was awoken by very sad news that my right hand man had just lost his wife, I can't imagine what he feels but im hurting deerly for him, Al is a good person and always looked out for anyone if he had the power to, I for one can say that he's helped me go thru alot and this is my way of helping him out a little bit....plz anyone that can donate anything will be much appreciated....Al my brother im so very sorry and i'll stand by you and be your crying shoulder if you need anything and your kids need anything.

Here is a link were anyone can give a donation and help my brother out a little bit

http://www.gofundme.com/gl4w6o

Thanks,

Jay

If everyone donates a dollar, the results would be astounding. Al is a really good guy and now is on his own with a few small kids. Anything you can do to help.

Can an admin sticky this to the top please.

Thanks for posting the Gofundme link.. I was also heart broken when I heard the sad news yesterday. Me and other members on the site started selling some plugs to help Al and his family... So far we have over $300 and there's more to come.., We love you Al!!!

Thanks Jay. This is awful news. Really tough. My heart goes out their families.

Guys- take 5 seconds and help out here. A friend and his children need our help

Jim

I was on my to meet up with Al yesterday morning to fish… He didn't show… I knew something was wrong then he texted the news… I'm very saddened by his loss, he's a great guy although i met him one time, But communicating with him through Facebook and such i know he's a good guy that loves his family …. I will be donating to help him out… Everyone if you can it would greatly appreciated…. Frank

Al is like a brother to me as well as alot of other guys. We were just going out fishing the nite b4, but decided to postpone. When he called me w the tragic news that morning I couldnt believe it. He and his lovely departed wife Stacey have 4 young children and this loss is beyond devastating for everyone. I was trying to put together an auction here or something to help out, but see alot of his fellow SOL'ers have already started several diff threads. If U dont know Al, ur not gonna finsd a better all around great guy. He has a heart of gold, is a fishing fanatic and could really use our help right now. I really urge everyone to try n give somehow. I see alot of guys posting beautiful plugs in the bst and believe me, Al really appreciates everything evone is doing to help. I am posting up a brand new VS reel up in the bst forum shortly. Say a prayer for him today guys and thanks again. We love U , Al.

really sad news ,  he needs all our help 

we always be here for you my friend 

Al never let me down when I needed his help and I will not let him down when he needs my help 

my family is with you Al 

prayers for Al and his family