Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaltWaterRooky

4 days off

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I have the next 4 days off and have no idea where to go fishing at. I'm unable to drive right now and don't have a ton of cash to go traveling around. I live in Sf and am curious if any of you will be out or want to meet up and hit the road somewhere. I have most of the gear I need to fish for anything I want, except crabs. I need to buy some crabbing gear.

I've been heading out for sunrise fishing before work. However, tomorrow, the surf is supposed to lay down in the evening, so I'm thinking on getting out after work. Any interest in hitting the incoming at CH tomorrow?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltWaterRooky View Post

Hey everyone. I have the next 4 days off and have no idea where to go fishing at. I'm unable to drive right now and don't have a ton of cash to go traveling around. I live in Sf and am curious if any of you will be out or want to meet up and hit the road somewhere. I have most of the gear I need to fish for anything I want, except crabs. I need to buy some crabbing gear.

Not much time to log on lately and I realize that your 4th day just expired but I imagine you were challenged with fast moving minus tides and clear skies this week.  I would have recommended night fishing.  The surf was tough earlier this week, the Bay is loaded with schoolie stripers, and with your limited transportation, I probably would have recommended the Southbay somewhere via SamTrans.