Talk to me...

Rate this topic

Chunkah

I know....

See lot's of Taurus and Explorer's now...

Taurus's suck, no room inside at all, designed for a midget I think. They are great in the snow though.

Does the Police Package include AWD?

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Yeah AWD, and awesome awd, last winter they surprised the heck out of me at how well they trucked right thorough unplowed streets. The Vic's couldn't get up most of the hills even with chains on the tires. a choice of either 4cyl, v6, or ecoboost v6 (which is pretty damn quick.)

Dude...what's next? A recommendation for a Cube? You dissapoint me, much like you are going to dissapoint that nice girl you just spent the weekend with.

I rented a cube three years ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. (I still would not buy one.)

:rav: Hello Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please.

Dude...what's next? A recommendation for a Cube? You dissapoint me, much like you are going to dissapoint that nice girl you just spent the weekend with.

I rented a cube three years ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. (I still would not buy one.)

Special occasion?

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James