Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne Tj

What's up with Rugby?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I'm watching some Rugby on NBC right now - is there a gayer sport than this? These guys roll across the goal line on an easy score like freshman college girls spread their legs. It's embarassing to watch with your son, I had to change the channel.

And the gay dance the New Zealand "All Black" team did before the kickoff was downright hilarious - I feel sorry for those guys.

Soccer looks like a pickup game at the state penitentiary compared to this stuff.

I'm watching some Rugby on NBC right now - is there a gayer sport than this? These guys roll across the goal line on an easy score like freshman college girls spread their legs. It's embarassing to watch with your son, I had to change the channel.

And the gay dance the New Zealand "All Black" team did before the kickoff was downright hilarious - I feel sorry for those guys.

Soccer looks like a pickup game at the state penitentiary compared to this stuff.

. Move this to the sporty.

I played football as a kid through HS and in my senior year started playing Rugby . After HS went into the Marines and continued playing football. Once we started a Rugby team on the base that was the end of football . Rugby is a great sport to play more fun then football and anyone can run with the ball. Might seem a little strange at first and if you don't know the game it could be tough to watch , but if you ever play it you would love it .