Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paspar2

WTB begginer lot

10 posts in this topic

Looking for a a single mixed lot (if possible) of "run of the mill" used lures for a beginner fisherman. Some pencils, some gibbs polaris and/or SS little necks, anything else I can use in the western south shore LI beaches. But not after any sp minnows/red fins/bombers etc. I am in Brooklyn

I could make up a real nice lot of plugs if you tell me what you are looking for. Poppers, swimmers, needles, and what lure weight. Also, give me a rough idea what your budget is. Thanks. Everything I have is new but I am trying to thin things out so the price will be right.

Top 2 are bombers, next is a gibbs popper that I never used think its a floater, plastic unknown popper with new hooks, plastic pencil unknown, wood floating needlefish unknown.

I have a lot in the wts forum tattoo, cordell. I will combine shipping if your interested.

I have other wood plugs if your looking for more.

Short cast - thanks for the offer, I have the chrome bomber already and not into the jointed ones so pass on the 1st 2. have anything else to replace those with? I checked the wts and I keep finding more plastics... also, do you know the weight of the rest? looking to be in the 2oz - 3oz area

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0