Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckyOC

Delmarva Fishin' Reports - November 2014

Rate this topic

179 posts in this topic

As always, this is the place for your reports... as little or as much detail as you care to share, with hopefully a good bit less focus posted on exact spots, times, and locations. Any and all word from the local waters welcome here, and "no fish" reports are welcome as well; always good to have gotten out there at least, wasn't it? ;)

Keeping the faith that some bass will show up soon!

Lots and lots of birds working close in and in the surf yesterday.Kinda reminded me of the legendary Black Friday blitz but without catching anything..:huh:

Super nice on the beach last week...fed a lot of crabs and bluefish:waiting:

At least three weeks till I can get back, but really hope someone hase some pullage in the meantime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yep going to be down Tuesday ,stoping by KI see what they got , calling them Monday,guessing bunker will be hard to get , got spot , frozen ..... hope that guy with the camper don't stay in one spot, ghess he always finds a good spot an stays there LMAO:wave:

:rules::stick::shtf::shrug::worms::hey::D:D I wonder whos going to vote Tuesday ,hooking up going to the pole voteing then leaveing ferrrrrr the beach

Meh. We'll see how the dual meet goes. ;)

Ouch!.....:)

Here's a report so I don't derail..

Fished for an hour or so. 3 little blues in the back on metal.

yep going to be down Tuesday ,stoping by KI see what they got , calling them Monday,guessing bunker will be hard to get , got spot , frozen ..... hope that guy with the camper don't stay in one spot, ghess he always finds a good spot an stays there LMAO:wave:

:rules::stick::shtf::shrug::worms::hey::D:D I wonder whos going to vote Tuesday ,hooking up going to the pole voteing then leaveing ferrrrrr the beach

Just saving gas :D Nobody would Know it is - was a good spot if I didn't open my big mouth or I can always move to your spot :p see ya Tuesday

Was a great weekend for fishing. Stopped by oc, never saw so many birds on the water in the inlet. Caught many many shorts up to 24", they are almost here :-). Saw something big blow up the water under the lights, tail was huge...

stopped by iri the nest morning,went home that night with limit of tog, all between 17-19", something seems different about them this year, pulled ever muscle in my arm trying to reel them in.

But all in all, my anxiety is building up for the stripper run coming, hopefully won't be too long :-)