Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

These are the Democrats that may welll decide this election

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Lets put the pieces together.  Last week we got a great video from James Okeefe of SEVERAL Democrts in Mecklenberg County NC helping an illegal alien cat a vote for Kay Hagen.  Kida shot down all that "it never happens" talk.  Not only does it happen, the Democtrat Party Operatives facilitate it.  We saw them

SOooooooo, what bout some voters?  Think we can round up some of them?  Oh wait, we already did, we brought them from Mexico!!  And the Border Patrol scattered them all over the USA!!!

BUT wait you say, they all were given a court date for a judge to determine if they could stay here legally, and those dates are coming up right now.  Wonder what happened?

Quote:

Thousands of family units that recently entered the United States illegally failed to appear before immigration judges between July 18 and October 7 of this year.

Documents from the Executive Office of Immigration Review provided to the House Judiciary Committee this week and exclusively obtained by Breitbart News offer a brief snapshot into the failure of certain undocumented immigrants who've been released into the United States to appear in immigration court. 

According to the EOIR documents, in that two-and-a-half month period from mid-July to early October, immigration judges across the country rendered 3,885 decisions on removal cases dealing with “aliens” in family units. Of those decisions, 94 percent (3,661) were made “in absentia,” or the alien’s failure to appear resulted in an order of removal. 

The document also showed that 9,874 cases were still pending over those months. 

Also during that same brief snapshot of time, there were 9,274 first hearings scheduled for unaccompanied minors. An EOIR document shows that of the 9,170 cases that appeared before a judge, there were 7,330 adjournments, 436 venue changes, and 1,404 decisions rendered.

Of the 1,404 decisions, 1,229 unaccompanied minors were ordered removed, 1,148 of which were made in absentia, or their order for removal resulted from a failure to show up.

This year the southern border experienced a massive wave of illegal immigration from unaccompanied minors and family units. The situation reached a fever pitch in the spring and summer months as the government strained to cope with the influx.

Overall, the fiscal year saw apprehensions of 68,541 unaccompanied minors and 68,445 family units illegally entering the U.S. Many of the apprehended unaccompanied minors and family units were simply released in the U.S with a notice to appear in court. 

The new EOIR data comes a little over a month after the Associated Press pinned the number of family units who failed to report back to immigration agents at 70 percent. 

I mean Democrats, care to explain that?  Where are these good folks?  What did you do with them?  What are you going to do about it?

Ehhh?  Whats up?

While you are formulating your BRILIANT response to that inquiry, here is another.   I see lots of evidence that the Democrat Party will slip these illegal aliens into voting booths all over the USA.  Evidence from the general principles of Marxism all the way up to the recent video from Okeefe where we WATCHED you actually do it.

Make a case for me.  Point to evidence of honor and dignity in YOUR current party that would dispute what I was last week.  For example, what are you doing about the CHarlotte case?  And what are you doing about the other precincts in the USA?

If I were to FTA for a mere traffic ticket, a warrant for my arrest would be issued.

Does the same apply to these folks?

Will Hillary want to round them up?

Because it looks like President Obama isn't going to.

Or, are there too many running loose to worry about it?

As far as voting goes, any close race that is challenged is closely scrutinized. Remember Bush/Gore Florida? Besides, there are easier ways to rig an election than dragging someone to the polls. It's revealing that O'keefe has only the occasional recording of this so-called wide spread conspiracy. Usually some knucklehead giving veiled advise that its "OK, don't worry about it".

As far as immigration, I think its clear the Dems are taking a beating for their policies or lack thereof. IMO, the last thing an illegal immigrant wants to do is go on record. They usually understandably want to fly under the radar if possible.

Isn't this sort of a preemptive accusation?

If I were to FTA for a mere traffic ticket, a warrant for my arrest would be issued.

Does the same apply to these folks?

Will Hillary want to round them up?

Because it looks like President Obama isn't going to.

Or, are there too many running loose to worry about it?

Obviously not..

No she wants their vote.

Maybe it costs to much to round them up. They would not stay without the jobs or benefits.

James Okeefe. Really ? A Google search shows no MSM reporting this story. But all the Tabloids are. Hmmm. James Okeefe. Really ?

This always happens in the art days of an election, the boldest lies come pouring forth. Voters love visuals.

James Okeefe. Really ? A Google search shows no MSM reporting this story. But all the Tabloids are. Hmmm. James Okeefe. Really ?

This always happens in the art days of an election, the boldest lies come pouring forth. Voters love visuals.

Weird how the MSM hasn't disproven it huh?

I still think Gami should put his money where his money is and make his house a "sanctuary house."

Bus them right to his front door. - :th:

“I can remember way back when a liberal was generous with his own money”-Will Rogers

“I can remember way back when a liberal was generous with his own money”-Will Rogers

"I can remember when Liberals stood behind the principles of freedom and personal liberty" - Me