Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sytheteacher

Pranks we pulled when we were younger........

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

My father pulled this prank on a neighbor about thirty five years ago.     Our next door neighbor just purchased a brand new car. He always bragged that all his vehicles get great gas mileage. What my father made me do every night is top off his tank. We did this for about three months and he would tell us that his car never use any gas. When he went for dealer server he would tell them that his car uses no gas. He would tell this to everyone. Then one day we decided to stop topping off his tank, he went nuts. He even went back to the dealer service to complain. Everyone thought he was nuts. We never told him what we did.                                                                                                                          

That's hilarious! :laugh:

Back in the '90's I lived in a mobile home park in North Carolina that had really small lots for the trailer. (YEAH YEAH I lived in a trailer park.....with a various assortment of trailer park trash. Quite an experience. Truthfully there were some good people there....hard-working folks trying to get on their feet). You could literally walk out the back door, take ten steps, and be standing at the neighbor's front door. My neighbor was a good friend of mine....and he LOVED to smoke weed...A LOT!! He'd catch a buzz, and spend the evening glued to the TV. One day I happened to notice that his TV was identical to mine. Out of curiosity I aimed my remote out the window, hit the button, and lo and behold, I changed the channel on his TV. OH BOY!! Let the games begin!!:D I spent the next three weeks messing with him....changing the channels, cutting it off/ on (even after he went to bed), volume up and down. My wife, feeling sorry for his wife, lets her in on what's going on. She decides NOT to tell him, and go along with the joke. He even takes the TV to a repair shop to find out "what the hell is wrong with my TV?!?!?". One afternoon he's sitting in my living room, bitching about his TV, and saying he needs a new one. He takes a really good look at my TV, and comments that "I'm surprised you aren't having trouble with your TV" seeing that it's the same one he has. Slowly I see the light come on......:idea: He wouldn't talk to me for a month!:D:D:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytheteacher View Post

My father pulled this prank on a neighbor about thirty five years ago.     Our next door neighbor just purchased a brand new car. He always bragged that all his vehicles get great gas mileage. What my father made me do every night is top off his tank. We did this for about three months and he would tell us that his car never use any gas. When he went for dealer server he would tell them that his car uses no gas. He would tell this to everyone. Then one day we decided to stop topping off his tank, he went nuts. He even went back to the dealer service to complain. Everyone thought he was nuts. We never told him what we did.                                                                                                                          

Thats funny, but it sounds like an expense prank ,filling someones gas tank for three months.You could pull that prank on me anytime.I have a 35 gallons tank.

Years ago in a Manhattan movie theater (Loews Delancey) we used to sit in the balcony with an open can of vegetable soup. While the movie was being shown one of us would scream "Oh I feel sick" another guy wood scream "Blaaaaaa, Blaaaaaa, Blaaaaaa" and then another guy would lean over the balcony and dump the soup while screaming Blaaaaaaa! Most of the people sitting in the lower level would get sick and be going Blaaaaaa for real. We did this after we saw the movie and then we ran out the fire exits. We never got caught because we were too fast and it was dark in the movies.                                                                     Looking back we were terrible kids. But today we are all upstanding member of our community.                                                                                                                                                         This forum can act as a confessional to repent our sins of being young and dumb. 

The pranks we pulled as misguided youth with pipe bombs and radio controlled cars would land you in Gitmo today. Fake bombs and pay phone phoned in threats were always good for some laughs too. My friends and I were real a**holes.

Jim

I remember going to the Mall with a couple Friends.We stuck about a Dozen Smoke Bombs to the Inside of the Elevator in one of the Department Stores.Oncec we lit them we sent it to the Second Floor.By the time we got up there the Door had already opened.There was a thick Cloud of Red, blue, & Green Smoke pouring out.It was about a Foot thick on the Ceiling.Needless to say we left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsmailG View Post

Throwing m80s in the sewer was another good one, could hear the echo for miles biggrin.gif

Years are in the sixties guys would smoke in the bathrooms of high schools, friends of mine would throw the m80s in the toilet and flush and run because all the bath rooms were in line above or below each other , when the m80 went off it would blow all the water and what was ever left in the toilet pipes all over everyone loitering in the toilet. Then people stopped hanging out in the toilets.

It's an old post - change 20 years to 30 years

I'll betcha we instigated a few Jersey Devil stories:

A little over 20 years ago when West Park Ave. in Ocean Twp NJ was still mostly wooded, a buddy of mine rented an apartment on a secluded farm. Late at night, especially on foggy nights, after we had swilled many beers he would take a zebra skin he had hanging on the wall cover himself up in it and wait for passing cars.

At the far end of the drivers vision he'd hunker down and with a fairly quick rolling gait would come out of the woods cross the road and hide in the brush on the other side. We'd laugh our butts off watching the drivers accelerate the *** out of there.

A true pleasure in life.................. 1000

Watching that split second moment of comprehension when the person realizes you slipped a drop a Satan's Blood hot sauce onto their food.

Even better when they knew it was going to happen but thought it was going to someone else and even helped set it up.

They're 18 and 20 now:

They're driving me nuts beatin.gif

The older one just came out of the bathroom, which he totally stunk up.

He comes out with a wad of toilet paper with a big brownish yellow smear on it and proceeds to chase his little brother around. Little brother turns around and cracks him upside the head good with a water bottle. Turned into a quality fistfight that I had to break up.

The smear was mustard, he set the whole thing up before he went in the bathroom.

Little brother's going to take him out one day 25