Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delaware surfman

11-1-14

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Wind is blowing hard. 25 plus norty north east with a driving rain. Cars getting rocked in the lot. Well here goes. Dressed for it so we'll see how it goes. Gonna punch a Ava and teaser till after the sun pops out, laters !

I hope you get them I just got in fished 4am-6am saw one fish caught.  Threw a 3oz bucktail when the rain started getting heavier I decided to call it.  Picking up my first van staal today so excited for the new acquisition.  Hopefully some of these fish stick around after this storm passes through and I get to test it out on some fish

At least I can maintain contact with th a47. Millions of sand fleas in the wash. Musta hooked over 100 so far and it's raining raining again. Not as hard as this am. It almost felt like sleet earlier. The trucks are just cruising back and forth. No action.

At least I can maintain contact with th a47. Millions of sand fleas in the wash. Musta hooked over 100 so far and it's raining raining again. Not as hard as this am. It almost felt like sleet earlier. The trucks are just crushing back and forth. No action.
Are you still out there????

Left at 2 pm. Not a bump. I'll sleep good tonight. Don't have any 4 plus ounce buck tails. I'll have to keep some on hand for the next time conditions are this windy. I stuck with the a47 and teaser. No reason to try a darter, popper those woulda went nowhere.

Living 2 hrs from the beach my time out is limited. Today was my day away to fish. I'll be out Election Dayas well.

My new last year typhoon Stormr jacket was the highlight of the day, warm dry and the hood that I was unsure about was a godsend. Man that wind was hawking.