Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAQ

US Marine Andrew Tahmooressi

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

:clap:

You know what, this has pissed me off more than a lot of the other things going on around the world. we should now ban all travel to Mexico just to **** that **** hole. the country encourages its savages(citizens)to come here and mail American money home. I say ban all travel to mexico or order a 300,000 sortie bombing mission on Cozumel, CanCun and any other popular vacation area. there is no excuse for holding a United States Marine HOSTAGE. **** mexico, **** mexico's people............ thousands of these filthy animals come here illegally on a DAILY BASIS! and 1 one of our Marines makes a wrong turn and gets held for so long? I say saw down everything that comes over the border with no warning............................ :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe it was a hostage release deal , now we have to send every illegal mexican back to mexico . Let them take all the other illegals with them !

It's a shame it took so long to get him released, maybe if we had a President with some b*//s it wouldn't have taken so long . Even if the MSM kept the story in the news more it might've gotten him released sooner, but no it wasn't about some woman who might be deprived of her contraceptives. No it was about a young man who is willing to put his life on the line , just by being in the military, who f'd up and entered a foreign country. "Those people in the military are all killers , someone has to teach them a lesson!!!" I agree with you Skidd we should boycott everything Mexican , no travel to or from that hell hole,lets see how long they can take it.

:clap:

You know what, this has pissed me off more than a lot of the other things going on around the world. we should now ban all travel to Mexico just to **** that **** hole. the country encourages its savages(citizens)to come here and mail American money home. I say ban all travel to mexico or order a 300,000 sortie bombing mission on Cozumel, CanCun and any other popular vacation area. there is no excuse for holding a United States Marine HOSTAGE. **** mexico, **** mexico's people............ thousands of these filthy animals come here illegally on a DAILY BASIS! and 1 one of our Marines makes a wrong turn and gets held for so long? I say saw down everything that comes over the border with no warning............................ :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ya know, some of us have Mexican people in our lives who are very special to us. Them and their families mean a lot to us. People like my girlfriend who's Mexican father is a U.S. Vietnam war veteran and retired career U.S. Army soldier.

So you might want to employ the slightest bit of integrity when choosing your words.

Stay classy. :th:

McNiffish sometimes we speak in broad terms and it can get us in trouble . I believe all of us here are guilty of that , we had a f'd up situation down in Mexico with a Marine in jail for more then 6 months . The government's on both sides could have dealt with this better ,but they didn't . So we take it out on the government that is holding our Marine . Your girlfriends father might have been born and raised in Mexico , but as far as I'm concerned once he joined the US Military that makes him an American ! Anyone willing to put their life on the line for our country deserves at least that !