Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DerrickT

It's really a shame

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Our Grand daughter got a" Frozen" Princess Dress that cost an amount only a grandmother would pay. It lights up and sings "Let it go"

Peace

My youngest. Is finally old enough to do some serious candy grabbing (4) and we might only get one more year out of our 11 year before she doesn't want to go anymore/not be seen with us.

As my kids were growing up I always said "avenge your kids, live long enough to be a burden on them" and now I'm doing it and loving it. This is my granddaughter Ava Grace

And her little brother Ellis

Outstanding photo's.

I was thinking about this yesterday at the office as I was updating my voice mail with my hours. I leave around 4 on Fridays, but I thought back to when they were little and I'd leave really early to take them on the trick and treating rounds.

Those days are gone. :(

Outstanding photo's.

I was thinking about this yesterday at the office as I was updating my voice mail with my hours. I leave around 4 on Fridays, but I thought back to when they were little and I'd leave really early to take them on the trick and treating rounds.

Those days are gone. :(

Or the 5 or 6 outfits they want to dress up in :laugh:

Natalie had 4 to choose from. She was still parading around saturday afternoon with whiskers