Trick or Treaters. how many have you got?

Rate this topic

RedJeep

Next year it's raisins.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

We had to shut off the light after 400 hundred this year....first year here

Have to stock up on more candy next year!

Hopefully they didn't egg us for running out..... :scared::shock:

TBFT Member #1 (Tobin Bridge Fishing Team) - "Long Lines and High Hopes"

Life is short and hard, like a body building elf - BHG

Same here, I haven't had one since I moved in over 20 years ago.

How the hell do you expect the kids to get through security or climb the 20ft fence around the house.

I had to work tonight. I love handing out candy to the kids, we get a lot of the little buggers.

If you use eclairs in your example, he will get it right away. MikeMc

none

Homes are a long way apart around here. Plus the house sits back 225' from the street.

Only 225' from the road, I thought you lived in Maine. :D In the 30 plus years I've lived in my house we have had ~4 kids, friends of our kids coming to get them so they could go down to the lake together where the houses are jammed together. We are 600' from the dirt road we live on, kids don't come up it.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

I gave out nine pieces of candy last night. Hwever, I did have to drive my son to work at the haunted hayride so I missed a lot of them. As we were driving down the street to his job, there were a few hot milfs in costumes heading our way. I missed them. :(

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

I had quite a few kids, 5 bags of candy worth one or 2 pieces to the kids.

Our neighborhood has turned over, lots of new young families around.

Best costume went to a girl dressed as a toilet.

A box for the tank painted white, with a toilet seat hanging in front(lift the lid to place candy in bag), and a roll of TP hanging off the side of the tank.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard