The pranks you used to do on Halloween if you didnt get any candy or money, trick or treat.............

Rate this topic

sytheteacher

where was the bucket?

so there was more to this prank than just putting tomatoes by a bucket?

How many hundreds of eggs and tomatoes are lobbed at your house every halloween? Mr. no fires during the week. you'd be in my line of fire for sure......... :mad:

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

M-80s in porch pumpkins were awesome.  :th:

One of the best things we ever figured out was that the shafts of those orange bicycle safety flags were just whippy and strong enough to hurl the **** out of an apple - a better-than-primitive throwing stick, you could VASTLY increase your range.  Stick + apple + firecracker meant you could bombard people from a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG way off with exploding apples.

Bottle rockets and the aluminum poles used for pool-cleaning apparatus were also useful on Halloween.

Petty vandalism is "go."  

We used to gift wrap dog **** around Christmas time, in a nice box with ribbons and everything, and then leave it by the side of the road for some greedy shmuck to "find."

The fun was in knowing that it would probably take a few minutes moving from the outside cold to the inside car heater before the contents were fully known... It didn't bother us that we couldn't be there for the fun, we just used are imagin-A-tions. 

Your a ******* juvenile delinquent :shock::shock::shock::shock:

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

Tie a nail to a length of string.

Place the nail behind a downspout.

rub some pitchers rosin on the string.

Pull string through your fingers, keeping tension on the taut string.

It makes a sound just like pulling nails, and sounds like the house is coming apart board by board.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

My best buddies and I pulled so many of these pranks it's a miracle none of us ended up dead of incarcerated for life.

You know the saying. One boy one brain, two boys half a brain, three boys no brain. Well there was four of us that ran together. You do the math we were in a brain deficit. We were dangerous to put it mildly.

It all started out innocent enough on the playground at school when the new kid from the Philippines arrived. The three of us stepped up to be his friend. Thats when the fun began.

Toy-toy was the nick name he came with due to his small stature. Showed us some purely evil tricks.

He grew up poor in the outskirts of Manila where he and his older brother were often sent into the jungle to hunt for food using a sling shot and a blow gun made from Bamboo.

His knowledge combined with the idiocy the three of us could muster wreaked havoc in our Jr. High School.

Our first target was our Social Studies teacher Mr. S whom was a ****** of the highest order.

The weapon of choice was a spitball gun made from the casing of a Bic pen with the ink cartridge removed. The plunger was a piece of coat hanger. Ammo was toilet paper.

The idea was pure genious modified from the Bamboo gun in Manila. The goal was to hit Mr. S on the hand as he was writing on the chalkboard with his back to the class.

The pressure generated was such that getting hit with that piece of paper hurt like hell. Kinda like being stung by a Hornet. The report it would make when fired sounded like a 22 going off. Thank God nobody lost an eye but it was close.

The day's plan was to have two of us aim at Mr. S's hand holding the chalk and two of us hit him in the rear on the count of four we'd shoot.

Two shots to the hand were on target. As were the shots to his rear end. That's when all hell broke loose in class.

The four of us earned a trip to visit Mr. T our Principal. He was a 6'6" pissed off Greek that looked like Lurch from the Addams Family. And boy did he mean business.

Our fathers were called and told what happened at school. Each of them had to leave work to come get us in his office.

One by one our Dads arrived and brought their son into his office. One by one each of us had Mr. T's leather belt against our bottom all three ways. Hard, fast, and continuously. With our Dads permission.

Little did they know that we'd just get better at our little hell raising.

International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers

Quote:

Originally Posted by SB59 View Post

I only trick or treated as a little kid. Once I was old enough to think about pulling pranks I didn't because I was never a ****** !

Feminine hygiene product deleted !

I still go out trick or treating but with my grandchildren. The way society is today we throw away anything that's not wrapped or has a little tear. 

In high school, turned out a math teacher lived a block over.  One year we got out the bush hog and leveled that SOB's shrubbery.  But that's because he was a green thumbed d**k.

"I can still count tony romo's career playoff wins on one hand"
-Jason Pierre Paul

"Folks, I'm so white, during the riots I went out and bought a television."

-Bobby Hill