Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverRaider

Dem's Play Race Card Ahead Of Elections

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

I don't agree with using that however the scare tactics by the GOP on Ebola and ISIS is also totally inaccurate. It's the only way they get elected these days by using fear (both parties).

Good ol Charlie,I always liked his reply, when he was in trouble for his is lack of ethics,about his mansion down in the DR,"every time I called down there they started speaking to me in Spanish."

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

As he has done repeatedly before, Rangel compared some members of the GOP to confederates from the Civil War era. But at the Thursday evening event, he added that they "believe that slavery isn't over."

"We have to win. We have to be able to send a national message with Andrew Cuomo. And the thing is: Everything we believe in — everything we believe in — they hate. They don't disagree — they hate! They think if you didn't come from Europe 30 years ago, you didn't even make it. Some of them believe that slavery isn't over and they and think they won the Civil War!" Rangel shouted. 

In contrast, Rangel said the Democratic Party is doing "God's work" on issues important to the American people.

"And so what we have to do is send a collective voice," he said of the upcoming midterm elections.

Notice how empty and listless these attempts at the race card, war on woman, etc things sound this time around? It was phony the first time around,except people had to learn the hard way that the wool was pulled over their eyes....Now, it is what it is

Notice how empty and listless these attempts at the race card, war on woman, etc things sound this time around? It was phony the first time around,except people had to learn the hard way that the wool was pulled over their eyes....Now, it is what it is

Hopefully people are sick of pols trying to scare the crap out of them with outrageous claims. If that's the case, then the Dems are in deep crap since that's all they seem to know how to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

He's deflecting.

Actually it was an agreement with the second post which mentioned GOP scare tactics about Ebola.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olbarny View Post

Hopefully people are sick of pols trying to scare the crap out of them with outrageous claims. If that's the case, then the Dems are in deep crap since that's all they seem to know how to do.

Too funny.