Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StriperTC

drive by shooting suspects caught

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

About two weeks ago, I posted that a five year old African American child was killed in his home during a drive by shooting. The other day, the local paper reported that two suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The individuals had FORTY SEVEN ARRESTS on their records, thirty and seventeen, respectively. After a reward was posted by a pro football player, the tips flowed in.

About two weeks ago, I posted that a five year old African American child was killed in his home during a drive by shooting. The other day, the local paper reported that two suspects were arrested and charged in the case. The individuals had FORTY SEVEN ARRESTS on their records, thirty and seventeen, respectively. After a reward was posted by a pro football player, the tips flowed in.

Just misunderstood youths who were just turning their life around I'm sure. Probably see something in there about them being "aspiring rappers".

The carnage being waged in the black community by these thugs is inexcuseable. yet....people will call ME the racist. Go figure.

Savages............. They should pour gas on them and light them up and let them run around a bit...................... worthless piles of dog crap! :)

Savages............. They should pour gas on them and light them up and let them run around a bit...................... worthless piles of dog crap! :)

2nd