Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ditch Jigger

Some of you may have already noticed.......

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

But, let me make a formal announcement. BrianBM is one of my old friends from my Long Island days, and is one of the people that TimS has entrusted to be a site-wide moderator. Since Angler #1 stepped down earlier this summer, I have been spending a lot of time in here helping bob_G out, and I have had other responsibilities in moderating, combined with less free time at work, as well as a life away from the internet.. Brian is retiring from his job on Monday, and offered his assistance wherever we felt it was most needed. Bob and I agreed that it would be good to have someone who doesn't know most of the people here, and can be fair and even handed in enforcing the general rules of the website. Friendships sometimes cloud the judgment of even the best of us.

You can also throw the Islanders and the Nets into the mix, not that anyone outside of Noo Yawk or Joisy pays any attention to them. Any teams we've missed? :p

-bd

Welcome Brian. The entire idea that moderators are needed kind of boggles my mind however. And if any of you ^%$#@ers have a problem with that you can meet me at the Herring Run in the AM to figure it out.

Just so we are clear....the Giants, Jets, Yankees, and Rangers all suck.

Good to get that out of the way right up front. Brian is a great guy and will be a good addition to the Mass Forum.