Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gobigblue

wtb 10foot conventional bait rod

8 posts in this topic

looking for a 1 piece conventional for tossing clams and eels, rated for up to about 6oz. cork wrap, trigger grip, 1 piece, length to butt >or=23". less than $150, sw1209 would be perfect.

I have an SW1209, with trigger, and center of seat at just over 25". Bought here on SOL i(can't for the life of me find the thread) in January and never used it. In excellent condition. In the original thread the seller stated it needed a butt cap. He was kind enough to throw one on with tape to protect the rod, but it is a little too big so it could still use a new cap. Paid $150 picked up, and am asking the same.

Are you headed up to MA, RI, CT any time soon? If you're not in a rush for the season, I will be making a trip through NJ within the next 4-5 weeks. I'm in no rush on this end.

I have an SW1209, with trigger, and center of seat at just over 25". Bought here on SOL i(can't for the life of me find the thread) in January and never used it. In excellent condition. In the original thread the seller stated it needed a butt cap. He was kind enough to throw one on with tape to protect the rod, but it is a little too big so it could still use a new cap. Paid $150 picked up, and am asking the same.

Are you headed up to MA, RI, CT any time soon? If you're not in a rush for the season, I will be making a trip through NJ within the next 4-5 weeks. I'm in no rush on this end.

Im willing to wait also, do you have any pics you can show me?

I have a 10 foot Lami that throws six great and can handle 8 okay. cork wrapped, no reel seat. I live in Cape May area. Were r u? I'll take $125 for the rod.

Ill pass thanks. Found a couple sw1209s i think will be perfect

Im willing to wait also, do you have any pics you can show me?

I believe I can get a few posted for you some time today. If you find what you're looking for before I get my act together and figure out my travel schedule, please go ahead and grab it. I am in no rush or need to sell situation at all, and wouldn't be offended :)

Headed to Finalnd week of 11/17, and Tgiving is following week so those weeks are out. A chance I'll be down there 11/12-ish. If not, early December.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0