Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

A voice of reason in the Democrat Party

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

If you haven't figured out by now that he'll celebrate both parties getting thrashed then you haven't been paying attention.

As to the opening thread, made me chortle.

Nothing like a good razzberry Naner Naner to start the day.

:laugh:

If you haven't figured out by now that he'll celebrate both parties getting thrashed then you haven't been paying attention.

Never seen him get on the Republicans in any serious manner. A bit of Libertarian lip service every once in a while, but no daily updates on their probable losses.

Never seen him get on the Republicans in any serious manner. A bit of Libertarian lip service every once in a while, but no daily updates on their probable losses.

He was all over Gov. Christie during Sandy, especially with the gas rationing and curfews.

No. It's really, really one sided.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamakatsu View Post

Are you a Republican? You're celebrating victory for the party that brought us the Medicare Rx benefit, EMTALA, free phones and nation building in the ME. Yeehaw!!!

See you dont pay attention like you should.

I was riffing on the post where some SOL prog was  talking about finding a voice of reason in the R party.  He found "resaon" by pointing pout that the R party is infected with filthy progressive pigs.  That made me laugh, this guy was happy to see the "opposition party" acting as the current ruling party.

You guys should be thrilled with the Rs, they spend almost as much and grow gun=mmkit just as fast your ideology calls for.  But you act like you arent.

Ill finishh these thoughts up next week,

Little, we already don't care, so when you think you need to give us a week to forget what you said, we already don't care.

As an aside, I am interested in learning whether rational "riffing" is the  same as, or different than, "gibberish."     :bucktooth:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hook I View Post

Come Wed. morning the " Rs " will have a sale on crying towels .

In the immortal words of the fishin ambition, "I kicked a liberal down the stairs this morning, and it felt real good".

Come Wed. morning the " Rs " will have a sale on crying towels .

You and Nippy want to buy some of them? If you close your eyes, you might not notice that they don't have your jackass mascot on them.