Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tadpole1

NEW Costa's Del Mar 580P Ballast Sunglasses, Shiny black frames, Grey medium sized Polycarbonate lenses

14 posts in this topic

These glasses retail for 159.00 and can be bought on line for around 139.00

Costa's Ballast Sunglasses 580P with grey polycarbonate lenses, part number BA11 OGP. They come with the box, papers and hard case.

I bought these because they had the clearest view I have seen in sunglasses & they are so light you can hardly tell you have them on but they are too small for my face. They are a medium size lens and I need a bigger lens mm size. They are new in the box and never worn except to try them on. I purchased them from a person that won them as a safety award for accident free hours. They are new and in the original box. I do not have a purchasing receipt for them. The Costas web site says no original invoice is needed for warranty service, just send 11.95 to cover handling.

My price is 110.00 shipped to you.

From the Costa's web site

DESCRIPTION

You know that feeling you get when you've been wearing sunglasses all day? Well, forget it. This member of our super-light frame-less collection weighs in at a feathery 16 grams. And with TR90 nylon Ballast is as durable as it is comfortable. Top it all off with Costa's premium lenses, and you've got a pair of sunglasses that's at home in, on, and around the water.

FEATURES

Comfortable medium fit.

integral hinge.

Tough as nails rimless nylon frame.

Includes hard sunglass case.

100% UV light blockage for max protection.

100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.

Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty.

Plastic lenses are lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant.

Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.

Of course the image of the glasses is from the web site since they are new and just like the picture. If you wish to see the actual glasses I have let me know.

Joe if you will pay me with Paypal I will sell them to you for 88.00.

Let me know

JT

Hello JT,

Thanks for your reply. I could go with this if you can include a copy of the sales receipt just in case I need to submit for warrenty work in the future.

If all ok with you, then please pm me your pp address, and I'll get the PayPal payment sent to you today.

Best Regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I am sorry but I do not have the sales receipt as I purchased them from an employee of CSX Railroad who was given the glasses as a reward for consecutive days of accident free on the job employment with CSX. The Costa's web site says for warranty service, should you have a warranty return you do not need to include sales receipt when sending them in for a warranty claim, just send the glasses and an 11.95 fee. I don't think warranty service would be an issue according to what I have read that others have posted.

Let me know,

JT

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0