FOR SALE ZeeBaas Hande w/ Offshore Knob, Accurate power handle

Both for $ 140 shipped PayPal only.Priority mail to lower 48 .

mtk

:hooked:

"Welcome to the madness, you'll drive out there a few times and catch nothing and it will drive you nuts.. then you will learn and figure it out step by step and then you'll go really nuts :) " - "Awesome John"

"AJ. Awesome post. 100% correct!" - mtk

Hello,

Is that a large bailed offset handle or small? If that's a large handle for zx25 and 27... I offer you $60.00 for Zeebaas handle. Thanks.

Hi. it is the offset handle. that is what wendy sold me. I use this on my 25. sorry I can't do $60 at this time.

"Welcome to the madness, you'll drive out there a few times and catch nothing and it will drive you nuts.. then you will learn and figure it out step by step and then you'll go really nuts :) " - "Awesome John"

Id go 90 for it if you used it on a bailess reel

Hi scottyrich. I can sell you the zeebaas combo. knob and handle for $100 shipped. Papal only. let me know.

Sorry for the late reply. I was fishing since Friday night. :)

How much for the accurate handle?

Hi Mokomania. $40 shipped. Paypal only

….$100 shipped for the Zeebaas knob and Handle combo. Paypal only

….$ 40.00 shipped for the Accurate knob and Handle combo. Paypal only

:wave: