Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hayan

WTS: New ST. Croix Avid Blank 11' 3 to 8 oz. ( new model red blank)

20 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm asking $160 pickup and $180 shipped for brand new 11' St Croix Avid Blank.  I'm missing the decal but St Croix can mail you one if you call them.  

Quote:

Originally Posted  by RIsurffishing View Post

Would you take 160 shipped PayPal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIsurffishing View Post

Would you take 160 shipped PayPal?

Ill meet you half way .. $170.00 shipped.

I responded to my wtb thread, not sure if I have to comment on this as well. Don't want to step on toes but I believe I'm following the rules correctly. Blank is untouched and new? If so I'll take it $170 shipped to 96761

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawaia808 View Post

I responded to my wtb thread, not sure if I have to comment on this as well. Don't want to step on toes but I believe I'm following the rules correctly. Blank is unto. hed and new? If so I'll take it $170 shipped to 96761

Thanks for the offer.  To be fair ill give 24hrs for the RIsurfishing to reply.  And also... not sure how much is to ship Hawaii as i only factor the main land cost.  Lets you know tomorrow eitherway.  Again tks.

Thanks for the offer.  To be fair ill give 24hrs for the RIsurfishing to reply.  And also... not sure how much is to ship Hawaii as i only factor the main land cost.  Lets you know tomorrow eitherway.  Again tks.

He pass on the purchase... However, the shipping cost to Hawaii estimated at approx. $70.00. Unfortunately I can not accept your offer. Sorry and Tks.

He pass on the purchase... However, the shipping cost to Hawaii estimated at approx. $70.00. Unfortunately I can not accept your offer. Sorry and Tks.

Geez, that high? I know rods usually ship here between $20-30 (quoted 19.95 for the 10' from st croix). If you do find a cheaper estimate let me know, good luck with sale and thank you for considering.

Thanks RI, I figured it would be a long package. From what my buddy told me (using a quick search with a random NJ zip) the $22 estimate is if the package length + 2x width + 2x height is over 84" but less than 108".

Sorry, didn't mean to complicate things, just was shocked when I heard the initial cost to ship lol. Hayan, if the deal falls and you're willing to ship, lmk. Have a good weekend guys

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0