Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc1874

Election Day-Remember the N Y Safe Act....

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

This is to remind all the LEGAL gun owners in New York. Republican..Democrat..Liberal.. Conservative..Independent..whichever you call yourself. Just remember which politician voted to FURTHER restrict your right to own a gun in NY. Closed door meetings..passed in secret..no public input..passed in a few days..DISGUSTING!!! Thank You.

Andrew Homo is a shoo in, but I'd like to see NYS 2nd Amendment Conservatives make big gains in the NY State House & Senate, and be a thorn the size of a Ponderosa Pine in the side of the Homo. He's a bigger scumbag than CT.'s Daniel Mao-lloy, and that's saying something. :dismay:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc1874 View Post

This is to remind all the LEGAL gun owners in New York. Republican..Democrat..Liberal.. Conservative..Independent..whichever you call yourself. Just remember which politician voted to FURTHER restrict your right to own a gun in NY. Closed door meetings..passed in secret..no public input..passed in a few days..DISGUSTING!!! Thank You.

Remember also, there are people that use this website, a website dedicated to sportsmen, that support what that guy did.  Actually support it.

The New York Safe act kept me, and my money, out of NY last week.

The Golden Child had a baseball tournament, and low and behold there was a range close by having a steel match on Sunday.

Bringing handguns into NY is verboten, so that never came to mind.

So I considered bringing the 22 rifle.

But wait....15 round magazines. ILLEGAL HIGH CAPACITY!

So I stayed home with my guns and my money.

Thank you for keeping your guns in an area with lower population density.

Personally, I support firearm rights, but cities are like prisons, where even guards don't carry.

The last honkin' thing we need in NYC, is another gun!

Keep Middletown safe!

Personally that's were a gun is most needed. Because when the riots come your need to defend yourself. Just like the people in London who probably wished they had a gun during the riots a few years back.

Thank you for keeping your guns in an area with lower population density.

Personally, I support firearm rights, but cities are like prisons, where even guards don't carry.

The last honkin' thing we need in NYC, is another gun!

Keep Middletown safe!

What exactly is the population density of a gun range during a santioned speed on steel match in the lower hudson?

Do you even know what a speed on steel match is?

"I support gun rights, but."

Thanks. :laugh:

New Yorkers get what they deserve.

I don't understand this sentiment. How is it the fault of gun owners, who clearly are fighting a losing battle against the mindless libs? People in New York that are on the Right are clearly outnumbered by the morons.

Same thing here in MA.

What exactly is the population density of a gun range during a santioned speed on steel match in the lower hudson?

Do you even know what a speed on steel match is?

"I support gun rights, but."

Thanks. :laugh:

This is what they are up against.

Personally that's were a gun is most needed. Because when the riots come your need to defend yourself. Just like the people in London who probably wished they had a gun during the riots a few years back.

"A woman jumps from a burning building in Surrey Street in Croydon."

Wiki:

2011 England riots

Not to be confused with 2011 United Kingdom anti-austerity protests.

2011 England riots

Between 6 and 10 August 2011, several London boroughs and districts of cities and towns across England suffered widespread rioting, looting and arson where thousands took to the streets.

Psychiatrist Theodore Dalrymple wrote an opinion piece for the New York Daily News, in which he blamed the "sense of entitlement" that he sees as being common among Britain's youth as a cause for the riots, and said that British youth are today among "the most unpleasant and violent in the world" as a result.

I don't understand this sentiment. How is it the fault of gun owners, who clearly are fighting a losing battle against the mindless libs? People in New York that are on the Right are clearly outnumbered by the morons.

Same thing here in MA.

New Yorkers elected Cuomo.

New Yorkers also elected the Republican's who voted for the NY Safe Act.

So basically, it was New Yorkers who voted for the politicians who enacted this legislation.

Therefor, New Yorkers get what they deserve.

Elections have consequences.

http://www.wcfoany.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/A2388-Silver-S2230-Vote-Listing.pdf