Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
botzsurfstripers

Wtb jeep 4x4

15 posts in this topic

Looking for a jeep Cherokee 2 door or 4 door would also consider a comanche.

Not looking to break the bank stock is fine little to no rust .

Let me know if you know of or have any for sale..

I'm in Middletown NJ thanks in advance

Joe

I know I'm kind of far away in mass, but if you do want something lifted and built for the woods/street able I have a 1995 2dr 5speed lifted and locked on a ford 9" and Dana 44 front for sale. Tons of mods, in good shape for ~3k

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasethebirds View Post

I know I'm kind of far away in mass, but if you do want something lifted and built for the woods/street able I have a 1995 2dr 5speed lifted and locked on a ford 9" and Dana 44 front for sale. Tons of mods, in good shape for ~3k

please post a pic of this bad boy. 

Im in mass also and have a 2000 cherokee sport for sale. Been sitting for the last 2 months was daily driver till then. Looking for 1500. 167k miles, needs tires and a little love on the rocker panels. They are rusting. Drivetrain is solid with a new exaust and rear springs in the last couple years.

Bam!

nice but looking for more of a daily.

Thanks

Im in mass also and have a 2000 cherokee sport for sale. Been sitting for the last 2 months was daily driver till then. Looking for 1500. 167k miles, needs tires and a little love on the rocker panels. They are rusting. Drivetrain is solid with a new exaust and rear springs in the last couple years.
going to try and find something local thanks

The cherokee is an awesome truck I got a 99 with a blown motor about 4 years ago and put a jasper rebuild in it. After a year the woman finagled me out of it lol but I still get to drive it fishing which is what I bought it for anyway I will keep this thing until it completely falls apart no good suv's out there anymore good luck with your search

The cherokee is an awesome truck I got a 99 with a blown motor about 4 years ago and put a jasper rebuild in it. After a year the woman finagled me out of it lol but I still get to drive it fishing which is what I bought it for anyway I will keep this thing until it completely falls apart no good suv's out there anymore good luck with your search
yeah there great trucks as long as you keep up with them going to look at the one for sale on the bst Monday and hopefully picking it up...

Had plans on looking at a jeep today and was pretty pumped cash on hand and seller decided to sell out with out telling me

so bump this thread up looking to pick one up today...

Anyone please let me know monmouth area preferred

Thanks

I have an 01 gc limited 4.7 awd engine blew 2 years ago, finally got around to putting a 55k mile rebuilt engine in it. Looking of $3600 in CT though.

Nice shape, no dents no rust. Clean truck.

I have an 01 gc limited 4.7 awd engine blew 2 years ago, finally got around to putting a 55k mile rebuilt engine in it. Looking of $3600 in CT though.

Nice shape, no dents no rust. Clean truck.

thanks but want a cherokee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0