Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inthered

Do you think the Republican party…

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

...is gaining strength in pandering to the significant mass of moderates who are not enamored with either party.  

What pandering are the republicans doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by inthered View Post

...is gaining strength in pandering to the significant mass of moderates who are not enamored with either party.  

This is my question; discuss.

Moderates don't need to join the Repubs for them to gain strength, they just need to walk away from the process entirely. I think yes that is happening and it does result in repubs getting stronger, but by subtraction not addition. Whether or not being republican is or ever was "fashionable" probably depends on where you spend your time and with whom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotcow? View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhered View Post

Absolutely none.  

headscratch.gif          shakehead.gif

Then your question is irrelevant.

Gotcow?, it's as relevant to subsequent comments as are most others.  We've thoroughly discussed it, so we can proceed directly into party bashing as intended.  You just didn't understand a new thread in a new perspective:  from the other side of the street than you.   :D

Call me a scumbag pile of pig**** but, if you know what's good for you, claim I pulled the thread title out of my ass and don't say I could have chosen it by chance, from my current repertory.   :bucktooth: 

Call me a scumbag pile of pig**** but, if you know what's good for you, claim I pulled the thread title out of my ass and don't say I could have chosen it by chance, from my current repertory.   :bucktooth:  

ITR, even if I felt that way to say so would be, against the rules of the site.

Better luck next time.

The masses of moderates and I think I'm one of those, I'm voting Libertarian. And, I'm not wasting my vote. A vote for either Party is the real waste. Just look at the State and Federal deficits. Case closed.