Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Since I can catch my breath for a day or two...I've got some things I gotta get off my chest

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

First, they are speed bumps - not speed humps...what idiot made that change? Makes me wanna vandalize each speed hump sign I see :squid:

And ziplock bags with actual zippers might be the dumbest thing ever :mad:

There...now I feel much better :th:

TimS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimS View Post

First, they are speed bumps - not speed humps...what idiot made that change? Makes me wanna vandalize each speed hump sign I see cwm13.gif

And ziplock bags with actual zippers might be the dumbest thing ever mad.gif

There...now I feel much better icon14.gif

TimS

I thought a speed hump was just another name for a "Quickie". No?

Ok since we are venting....Most of my bills being voted on in my town and state, why can't YES mean in favor of and NO mean you are against. It pretty damn confusing out there. ( I mean its not as bad as SPEEED HUMPS obviously)

voting Yes means you are against..... Voting No will allow......

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimS View Post

First, they are speed bumps - not speed humps...what idiot made that change? Makes me wanna vandalize each speed hump sign I see cwm13.gif

And ziplock bags with actual zippers might be the dumbest thing ever mad.gif

There...now I feel much better icon14.gif

TimS

You carry a heavy load.

voting Yes means you are against..... Voting No will allow......

That's ******** and sounds like a dishonest move to get votes for something that most people would be against...if they bothered to read it :squid:

Speed hump...seriously? They are bumps - they've been bumps since the first one jacked up someone's suspension when they hit it - the person that suggested the change to hump needs a beating...and the idiots that allowed it need to have their ankles weed-wacked

TimS

You carry a heavy load.

I'm taking today and tomorrow to put it down and get some **** off my chest :th:

TimS

one thing that always kinda bothered me about speed bumps. Why do 4x4 trucks designed to operate off road slow to a snails pace when going over a speed bump? Seriously I pass them in my car wen they do.

My issue with speed bumps is that they don't paint them yellow anymore and I drive over them at full speed half the time. What makes it even worse is that I just bought a Honda fit. It's low to the ground and this is the first time I've ever had a nice car. I don't want to **** it up.

That's ******** and sounds like a dishonest move to get votes for something that most people would be against...if they bothered to read it :squid:

Speed hump...seriously? They are bumps - they've been bumps since the first one jacked up someone's suspension when they hit it - the person that suggested the change to hump needs a beating...and the idiots that allowed it need to have their ankles weed-wacked

TimS

Obviously, a hump made that change. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reed422 View Post

We have these raised side walk things that make speed humps look like child's play.  On my street there is one ever 100 yards.  

good for you, on our street we're BEGGING the city to install any sort of traffic calming......bumps, humps, chicanes, chimichanga's, you name it we'd take it :mad:

My issue with speed bumps is that they don't paint them yellow anymore and I drive over them at full speed half the time. What makes it even worse is that I just bought a Honda fit. It's low to the ground and this is the first time I've ever had a nice car. I don't want to **** it up.
FYI, if you can damage yer car driving over a speed bump, it might be a chick car :wave:

TimS

Where were you when they changed Guard rail to Guide Rail? Just because a few people said the raid didn't guard them from head on traffic and they sued.

Peace

FYI, if you can damage yer car driving over a speed bump, it might be a chick car :wave:

TimS

It's a low rider. I live in Old Mexico ya know. :D