Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otter

EMERGENCY BUG ISSUE FORUM JUMP THINGY DONT WORK

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Sorry, bud, when i got home from work yesterday at noon, I tried to boot my computer and for the second time in six weeks, couldn't get past the 'Dell" screen. For some reason, the hard drive wan't spinning. Didn't have a chance to fix it until later in the PM (open the box, disconnect the leads to the drive, reconnect them, and all is good.)

But by the time I did that, it was too late to even look at SOL, as had dinner to attend to, so I just now saw this.

And from what I understand, the issue is gone now. Wasn't ignoring you, just didn't see it until now....:o

its cool man, we used the old in & out trick. the old on & off again. poof it works.

Sounds like what my computer has been doing the last few days. This ain't good........new hard drive on the way, hope it holds out until I can clone the old one...:o

Seems to be an issue here using Ipad. Using the nav bar to switch forums, it gives me a 404 error. Everytime.

Getting used to the upper dropdown for forum changes.

Carry on! :D

Maintenance crew leave? :confused:

Ya I don't think they work much any more... But to your question on using the nav bar. There is defiantly something wrong.....You should be getting a 403 error. The 404 error is only recorded for experienced users with more than 2300 posts or Sims friends :(

Ya I don't think they work much any more... But to your question on using the nav bar. There is defiantly something wrong.....You should be getting a 403 error. The 404 error is only recorded for experienced users with more than 2300 posts or Sims friends :(

:D New platform comin so I guess theres no concern.

Although 9 more posts, and I qualify! :shock:

New platform coming very soon - as long as there is a workaround at present, let's do that :)

Looking forward to it!

Although I never understood why there are 2 nav bars, and the dropdown up top.

Just more stuff to go wrong. :)