FOURTH ANNUAL

CONNECTICUT SURFCASTERS

SURF EXTRAVAGANZA AND SALE

January 24, 2015

10:30 AM to 2:30 PM

Clinton CT Town Hall

54 East Main St. (Rt.1)

Clinton CT

The Connecticut Surfcasters Association is pleased to announce the fourth annual CSA Surf Extravaganza and Sale. The location is the same as last year but with more space reserved for vendors and demonstrations. The facility is located on the Indian River in Clinton and may provide for some outdoor demonstrations.

A five dollar suggested donation to the CSA will be collected at the door. Lunch consisting of our chili selection, along with hot dogs and soft drinks and coffee will be available for purchase. We will have plenty of both new and used tackle of all kinds for sale or trade.

Please keep an eye on this thread for future vendor and presenter announcements

Any vendor inquiries should be directed to tlapinski@**********

Directions I-95 to Exit 63, take Rt 81 south to Rt 1. Take a left on Rt-1, 54 East Main St is 1/2 mile on the right, park in the rear. Entrance to event is at rear lower level.

I'll be holding a seminar on how to get skunked. :skunk:

"Here is what I do:

And under these conditions, you do...........

In conclusion, if you want to catch more fish, do the opposite of what I just told you":

I'll be holding a seminar on how to get skunked. :skunk:

lol.... I'm gonna sit in on this one... I earned my Masters degree in 2013 and after applying my knowledge this season I've decided I might as well go for a Doctorate.

btw....Will there be Filet-O-Fish sandwiches served during the lunch break?... I'm not sure I can get one on my own. :blackeye:

I almost threw my gear in the drink last night in soco. Glad I didn't though. Ran into some striped ones on the way back to the truck. I'm serious I was on a nasty fishless streak. I'd be at a spot that the people around me were catching and I couldn't buy a hit. It was like I was cursed. I would throw the same lure and catch seaweed.

I do like the idea of some used stuff being for sale. Gonna try to make it there. Hopefully some bargain plugs in the mix, for rehabbing/keeping busy and soothing cabin fever.

As far as fish still being around?... I've broken out the November Rally Cap, my 4ft ultralight, and 2lb test... effectively triple dog daring the fish to hit.