Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Today my daughter was not happy driving my truck to school...

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

she was even less happy when the School Cop approached her in the parking lot because he spotted a box of White Flyer clays & 4 empty shell boxes in the bed. (The empty boxes were in the White Flyer box). Initially, he wanted to search the cab. After she told him that she shot 24 out of 25, he forgot about searching the truck. :D

she was even less happy when the School Cop approached her in the parking lot because he spotted a box of White Flyer clays & 4 empty shell boxes in the bed. (The empty boxes were in the White Flyer box). Initially, he wanted to search the cab. After she told him that she shot 24 out of 25, he forgot about searching the truck. :D

Is he allowed to search the truck? I'm curious...................

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabo2005 View Post

If you don't let them, I bet they call the cops. I used to bring my shotgun to HS hanging in the truck to pheasant hunt after school. No problems back then.

Cabo

It definitely was a different time. We had a trap/skeet club that shot in a nearby gravel pit after school. We'd bring our shotguns into the gym in the morning and the AD would lock them up in the coaches office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortez The Killie Killer View Post

she was even less happy when the School Cop approached her in the parking lot because he spotted a box of White Flyer clays & 4 empty shell boxes in the bed. (The empty boxes were in the White Flyer box). Initially, he wanted to search the cab. After she told him that she shot 24 out of 25, he forgot about searching the truck. biggrin.gif

Awesome story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagles Dare View Post

It definitely was a different time. We had a trap/skeet club that shot in a nearby gravel pit after school. We'd bring our shotguns into the gym in the morning and the AD would lock them up in the coaches office.

We used to shoot .22's int he range in the bottom of the art building. We all had shotguns in our trucks.

Oh well, President Slick Willie made all the kiddies safe by making all schools into "gun free zones" so now we never hear about any guns on school property now, ever.

Bailey Junior High School in West Haven had a shooting range in the cellar, I use to bring my .22 to school and shoot there some 50 years ago. Nobody was ever hurt. Yes times have changed. :(