Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheFish

Maverick master angler 18ft flats boat with 150 Yamaha and anodized aluminum trailer

2 posts in this topic

For sale is a Maverick Master Angler Flats boat. This is a solid fishing boat....arguable one of the best flat boat designs on the market. It has a 150hp Yamaha HPDI that's been well maintained. The engine starts right up and runs perfect. The hull and deck are solid with no soft spots. The boat comes with an anodized aluminum I-beam trailer made by rocket (worth $3000 new), a 80lb riptide electric motor with built in iPilot and wireless remote (worth $1,500+ new), 2 size 27 sealed AGM batteries that will run the trolling motor for 8+ hrs (new last season), 2 starting/deep cycle batteries (new this season), garmin color gps and depth sounder, stiffy lightweight graphite push pole (worth $600 new), oversized poling platform, led navigation lights, front fly casting platform, 30 gallon live-well, dual storage lockers, VHF radio, stainless steel 4 blade prop, and more.

The trolling motor has a quick removal mount and everything on the boat is flush mount for fly fishing.

The boat is extremely fast and rides extremely well...it does over 50mph and handles bay chop quite well. The hull is 1990 with new alwgrip paint job several years ago. The boat has never been bottom painted and was never stored in the water. The engine is early 2000's with low hours.

I have owned the boat for about 6-7 years and while I hate the idea of selling this boat, I am not using it like I used to....this season I only got out a few times. The boat is a great fishing boat for bay and flats fishing. If I end up keeping it my project list for next season is the hull and top deck should be polished (it will shine right up) and the small pieces of interior wood trim could be refinished or replaced.

Asking $12,500

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0