Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
columbo

How does on edit text in the title of a WTT item?

8 posts in this topic

Didn't think so Sir.

Too bad but that can be something that can be modified if she isn't to much trouble for our future or maybe not. Just a thought Bud.

Because there's no doubt if one wants edit to a lower price lets say, when they have that price stated in their title, it may scare some off right away before its seen in the body lets say where the seller added a modified lower price. Hopefully I've explained this clearly.

But either way Bud thx or responding so quickly.

Phil

Just my opinion but there shouldnt be any editing done once a thread is posted unless its for grammer reasons. And quite honestly prices shouldnt be edited either.

But Derrick, if the item isn't selling at the original listed price and the seller chooses to lower the price for a faster sale, wouldn't editing the price be an option?

Not trying to be defensive here Bud, just trying to get my facts straight, up-front for future listings.

But Derrick, if the item isn't selling at the original listed price and the seller chooses to lower the price for a faster sale, wouldn't editing the price be an option?

Not trying to be defensive here Bud, just trying to get my facts straight, up-front for future listings.

It would be rather foolish to do it that way... simply because a new post with the new price bumps the item to the top of the page.... an edit does not.

your origanal question was a wtt post then your talking selling an item?

this is in tims rules.....

7.If you use this forum to sell something, and delete the opening post or price or change your opening post so that the item and pricing are no longer visible, you'll be removed from this forum. Trying to hide the terms of an offer or sale is dishonest and suspect.

just read up the rules bud and good luck with your sales

RR