Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Losing my stomach

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

for the pg forum. as life gets better and work improves I find myself less inclined to make fun of liberals every day and argue into nothingness. Im not even that conservative and as a philosophical libertarian I dont really fit in with either side. I think Im going back to ignoring politics in general like when I was younger and less grumpy.

It cant get worse, it'll always be a troll fest of finger pointing and scummy lies. No one's mind gets changed and the only benefit of having it is to keep politics out of the other forums.

for the pg forum. as life gets better and work improves I find myself less inclined to make fun of liberals every day and argue into nothingness. Im not even that conservative and as a philosophical libertarian I dont really fit in with either side. I think Im going back to ignoring politics in general like when I was younger and less grumpy.

I'm pretty much there too.

Plus, Mike's personal crusade for my head has taken some of the fun out of it as I either have to take a whole bunch of crap from the same few idiots or have to report posts like a woman. Which is all really lame.

When I was a little kid my mother and her lady friends wound sit around a little table playing Mahjong and would talk like you're doing here. Do you guys play Mahjong?

I'm pretty much there too.

Plus, Mike's personal crusade for my head has taken some of the fun out of it as I either have to take a whole bunch of crap from the same few idiots or have to report posts like a woman. Which is all really lame.

:waah:

Good Lord man!! Man up!! Pull your huggies up and ride straight.