Blacks are starting to realize that democrats aren't their friend.

Rate this topic

Robert Williams

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Williams View Post

Maybe it just took six years of a black democrat president to realize that the democrats aren't there to help them out. They just pander to them for their votes.

maybe.....

I don't think it's a black/white issue,

I think it's a rich/middle and poor issue.

the Dems know who butters their bread and $$$ is needed to win elections,

they aren't as bad as the GOP,

but they aren't much better anymore.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Nope - they'll come on stage and do the step-n-fetch to elect that rancid swamp-donkey as President. She'll promise them some ripple and smokes and they'll tear the doors off the precinct to get in and vote for her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP View Post

Nope - they'll come on stage and do the step-n-fetch to elect that rancid swamp-donkey as President. She'll promise them some ripple and smokes and they'll tear the doors off the precinct to get in and vote for her.

why is it right wingers always post over the top racist garbage in the threads they start about Democrats not being good for black people?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Blacks are no longer the largest minority in the country.

They are finally figuring out that the dems have moved them to the FAR back burner. They(dems) will continue to sucker them in of course but the dems/libs will move social programs more towards hispanics.

If the black folks in this country think they are being ignored now, wait until after this next election if the dems keep the Senate. :shock:

Dennis

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookinfinger View Post

Blacks are no longer the largest minority in the country.

They are finally figuring out that the dems have moved them to the FAR back burner. They(dems) will continue to sucker them in of course but the dems/libs will move social programs more towards hispanics.

If the black folks in this country think they are being ignored now, wait until after this next election if the dems keep the Senate. icon24.gif

Dennis

awesome.

Personally I'd rather NOT try to pander to any group based on color.

I'd prefer my party fight for the middle class.

But as long as the GOP panders to racists, there is little fear of minorities flocking to register Republican.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Quote:

Originally Posted by fish'nmagician View Post

why is it right wingers always post over the top racist garbage in the threads they start about Democrats not being good for black people?

"Your Race is always harping on the disgrace it brings to the state by a concourse of white people taking revenge for the dishonoring of a white woman, when if you would . . . [teach] your people not to kill our white officers and disgrace our white women, you would keep down a thousand times greater disgrace."

Sidney Catts (D)  Governor of Florida during the Rosewood Massacre.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

"Your Race is always harping on the disgrace it brings to the state by a concourse of white people taking revenge for the dishonoring of a white woman, when if you would . . . [teach] your people not to kill our white officers and disgrace our white women, you would keep down a thousand times greater disgrace."

Sidney Catts (D)  Governor of Florida during the Rosewood Massacre.

awesome.

if I want to find some racist garbage in a thread,

I can just quote members of SOL.

you guys just can't help yourselves.

every thread that starts out claiming that Dems don't like black people gets filled up with racist garbage by right wingers

every time.

It's actually kind of funny.

somehow YOU saying racist nonsense is supposed to prove that the Dems are racist.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

awesome.

if I want to find some racist garbage in a thread,

I can just quote members of SOL.

you guys just can't help yourselves.

every thread that starts out claiming that Dems don't like black people gets filled up with racist garbage by right wingers

every time.

It's actually kind of funny.

somehow YOU saying racist nonsense is supposed to prove that the Dems are racist.

i'm sure i can find racist garbage from democrats here

'blacks can't do this'

'black can't do that'

'blacks shouldn't vote for the repubican because they (the Rs) expect you to be able to do things on your own'

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

The Democrats in this instance at Rosewood skipped the usual hassles of dragging the blacks out finding a pole, getting ropes tying knots that hardly anyone knows.  They just locked them in their houses and set them on fire.

Not the top shelf of good treatment.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

i'm sure i can find racist garbage from democrats here

'blacks can't do this'

'black can't do that'

'blacks shouldn't vote for the repubican because they (the Rs) expect you to be able to do things on your own'

maybe you can.....

however,

the post by JimP claiming blacks will vote for hillary based solely on some smokes and a promise of Ripple was made in this very thread.

and all sorts of fried chicken and grape soda posts are made by right wingers, EVERY time they start a thread trying to explain that it's the Dems that are racist.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

maybe you can.....

however,

the post by JimP claiming blacks will vote for hillary based solely on some smokes and a promise of Ripple was made in this very thread.

and all sorts of fried chicken and grape soda posts are made by right wingers, EVERY time they start a thread trying to explain that it's the Dems that are racist.

well not smokes and ripple

but food stamps and low income housing.

it's what Dems do.

they go to neighborhoods where it's overwhelmingly black population and they don't talk about doing things to promote freedom so the families can have a single family house with a white picket fence on a tree lined street.

instead, they want affordable house, which they get by demanding developers build if they want to do any other work in the town. and it's not some nice place. it's some ******** apartment complex.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish