Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
otiscop

Pats game parking

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Nothing to do with fishing but I figured th Mass fourm would be a good place to put this request. I just won tickets to the Pats game this Sunday. I have never been to a game at Patriot Place/Gillette Stadium. Any advice on parking, places to eat, etc would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

There are many lots. Lot 10B(I think?) is only $40 and its right across from the stadium, but youll have to deal with traffic going out. There are many places to eat as Gillette stadium is a whole shopping plaza. I wish I could go to that game, should be good

If you want to park in a stadium lot plan on getting to Gillette no later than 2:30, I am personally going to get there around 1:00,  they can fill up quick for big/late games.  The direction you are driving from will dictate where you can park.  We come from 495 and drive N up rt1 so we try to park in P7.  Just follow the traffic signs to any general parking lot.  There are a whole bunch of places to eat from Five guys to Davio's depending on what you want to spend or how long you want to wait in line.  The food inside the stadium is surprisingly good and they have decent options for stadium food and they open the gates 1.5 - 2hrs before kick off.

GO PATS!!!!!!

Eating at a restaurant before a Pats game is near impossible, get there early if that is what you want to do. In my experience as far as parking goes I would park as far away from the stadium as possible, you will not hit any traffic this way. Literally park at the first place you see when approaching the stadium. Yes, you will have a bit of a walk, but it is worth it in my opinion.

I'm not a big sports fan but since the tickets were free,club seating whatever that means, I figure I should go for the experience. I will get there early and hit the big fishing store before the game. Thanks for the parking info. I will probably get lunch other way down and avoid the crowded eateries.

I'm not a big sports fan but since the tickets were free,club seating whatever that means, I figure I should go for the experience. I will get there early and hit the big fishing store before the game. Thanks for the parking info. I will probably get lunch other way down and avoid the crowded eateries.

Just don't bring your bathing suit. Swimming is not allowed in the tank. ;)

-bd

Try to park in P7 or P11 as they're typically the fastest to be able to exit.  It's $40 to park and I'd highly recommend tailgating or grabbing food before you get there as it's nearly impossible to get food at a restaurant.  There are options once inside like Italian Sausage, Pizza and whatnot.  Everything is fairly expensive once in the Stadium though.  

See you there!  Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!

TAILGATE! Bring food and booze! We get there 4 hrs before the game hang, cook, and drink! Then after the game hang, cook, and drink (all except driver this round). That way you get your money's worth. Hang and relax till traffic is gone. The dirt lot accross from stadium is the best in my opinion.

Forget going to the big store ,,,,you'll have to much trouble,,,goto the the lots across 1 A from the stadium,,,much easier exit !

Get there early ,tailgate !!! Enjoy the tailgarers next to you,they are very friendly,and if you forget something ,,,,they have it !

Best of luck !