bm mac habs rm tatoo ...

17 posts in this topic

none have been fished either was on my wall or is nip as shown

the mac is a beauty but has paint seperation

mac needle is a bm

a few rms and habs as well as tattoo there

I think from the pic you can tell what is what

$145 shipped paypal only please

Is the DMcLeod a black pikie? If so where and how large is area of what you call paint seperation and is the cover varnish just bubbled up? Length & weight?

Sorry for all the questions.

Mike

Is the DMcLeod a black pikie? If so where and how large is area of what you call paint seperation and is the cover varnish just bubbled up? Length & weight?

Sorry for all the questions.

Mike

it is a blurple marble-it is not bubbled-paint is smooth but there are spots where it looks like the paint has faded-not sure what proper word would be -no disrespect to mac but it was an issue with a bunch of plugs so if u have some odds are u know issue-was the one of the nicest plugs I had seen back in the day-I dont have it with me but I am thinking about 6" and 2.5-3oz

I hate boxing stuff up so no way will I split it-I will offer it at what I think is a great price just as I need paypal funds $110 for a quick sale-if that does not do it I will keep em

thanks for looking

III take them for your asking at $110 shipped

send pm plz

if they can be shipped to a USA location they are yours-if not going to have to pass on the offer-had a real problem shipping to canada -cant take that chance

pm on the way

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0