Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hystyk1921

2015 Yozuri Mag Darters 14 New Colors.. Price drop too

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

hello, sol members they are bringing back and releasing old and new colors for the mag darters this year! including the famous gold/red darter. just bought one $14.95-$15.951820650

You would think by now we would see a blurple... this company amazes me. This is long.. long.... long!!!!! Overdue.

Step in the right direction, but still could be better. They need to take a better look at Daiwa's Sp color chart and take a lesson from them. Seems like they are looking at the color chart of Rapala or something more freshwater geared...

Nice gesture and move by Yozuri.....but seriously, "Chrome Sardine & Sardine"........why waste a color selection on the same basic scheme ?? :confused:

With all due respect, where is your source? There isn't an 'official' news post on the Yo Zuri website and a quick google search returns nothing.

i bought a new color gold/red from a popular auction site. he told me there where 14 new colors coming out. this pick is from 2015 catalogue

With all due respect, where is your source? There isn't an 'official' news post on the Yo Zuri website and a quick google search returns nothing.

There are markets where other patterns are insanely popular. For example almost everything thrown at the canal is some sort of Mackerel pattern. In Jersey we rarely even see Macks

Quote:

Originally Posted by hystyk1921 View Post

i bought a new color gold/red from a popular auction site. he told me there where 14 new colors coming out. this pick is from 2015 catalogue

Awesome! Looking forward to dropping $100.. but they hands down catch fish :)