Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JettyGuy

The BABYLON FALL FISHING MARKET SUNDAY NOV 2nd 9am-2pm

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Are any of you gents planning to attend? I'll have a booth there. Please stop by--unless I have insulted you and you are six feet six and

have trained for the olympics and carry a grudge. In that case go to the Farmingdale show--I won't be there. Otherwise, please come by and say hello and buy something or just say hello. I promise that I'll sell you something ,if you beg.

The show will be held at the American LEGION HALL located at 22 Grove place in Babylon. 9am -2pm

children under 12 get in for free- anyone older than 12, pays 5 bucks.

I'll have a nice selection of used and new swimming plugs. Some terrific grab bags for under 5 bucks where one plug alone is worth six bucks or more and you get at least three - four plugs in the bargain. Also, if you are looking to buy that special person a nice x-mas or other holiday gift---- I'll be going insane and offering about ten new Penn Sargus 400 reels---never used still in the box---that's an eighty dollar or so reel,if you figure taxes and delivery--we'll sell it for $55 cash!

And we'll have some Penn rods( the perfect mate for the Sargus reels) that normally sell for 70 bucks for $35---and buy a rod reel combo-

and you can get little SUSIE or Johnny a rod and reel COMBO for just 88 smackers...remember the reel by itself is worth around 80 bucks---so we are CRAZIER Than CRAZY EDDIE!!

We'll have a few really nice deals on other stuff---the show special will be a deal on a gorgeous Fiber Star 10'6" Maurauder rod, used four times by a little old lady. It's absolutely beautiful (2 piece) and casts a buck tail a country mile and with a sweet spot at about 4 ounces or slightly less. It will be sold at almost half price to some lucky sucker.... oops--I mean lucky CHUCKER. Just kidding ,it's a gem!!!:D

I will also have a few brand new reels and assorted fishing tackle and we will donate a percentage of each sale to fishing

organizations to be used towards beach access and legal fund issues.

Hope to see you. Thanks.:)

I don't think I'll be able to make the Babylon show, but can anyone tell me when the Farmingdale show is and if it will be at SUNY F'Dale? Thanks in advance

I am not sure that there is a Farmingdale market this year. There have been some in the past. But I can't find any info. currently.