Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesome John

looking to buy some lefty style body blanks from anyone out there? Please :)

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I have soured the internet and no one has a lefty style body blank .. by that I mean a slope headed lure able to hold a lefty style lip Like a Big Rock Style body..

Most people turn their own but I dont have a lathe and must purchase kit bodies which I customize and then paint up... I would love to make a lefty style plug but cant make the body without a lathe.. "I do have the Lefty style metal lips though :)"

Anyone have any lefty style body blanks out there ?

I would love to buy a few from you.. for your fellow caster stuck here in Turkey with no striped bass just fooling around with making lures and stuff :(

Can some one help me with this project please? Just need a couple of bodies.. I have never casted a lefty I would love to see it action in the water!:)

Please let me know...:wave:

Regards

Awesome John

john if ya give us some time we'll send ya some bodys...no cost just repay what the shipping is.......theres still fish around for a month :D.....:D

hey buddy... thank you for your courtesy.. no hurry...

There no fish here in Turkey anyway :(

Please let me know whenever your ready...

I would love to get a few of those lefty style plugs in my arsenal ... their action is unique and I never really had the pleasure of using one...

Thank you again.. PM me your paypal info I'll send you money for the shipping and the bodies in the mean time go out there and catch one for me! :hi5:

Thank you to all the absolutely wonderful fellow fisherman who showed their courtesy and support with info and goodwill for my project here..

You guys are great people.. and let me tell ya... My love of this great sport is especially fueled by the high caliber of very classy people who share the passion for surf fishing and plug making... "we understand each other" :hi5: cause we are all a bunch of obsessed sportsmen ...

Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to offer help

In the future I look forward to finally adding some Gary 2 style swimmers to my arsenal and seeing what the fish here in the Aefean sea will think of their unique wiggle.

RIP Gary.. years after you have departed us we are still talking about you, remembering you , and studying your great lure contributions to our beloved sport .th:

Looks like a nice G2 Skinny clone right there Eddy.

AJ - If you have a few hand tools such as rasps, files, plane, a coping or hacksaw, and some sandpaper you can shape your own bodies from square stock. Much more fun, and time consuming!:D than finishing off blanks.

Happy NY,

W