Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-ware

A Sad..............

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Sad day :cry: Put the RV away for another winter and said goodbye to BSP and the good citizens of Bourne....................

Hope the money we spent makes a big difference in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks are not necessary and we will return the last weekend in March 2015 :D

Sad day :cry: Put the RV away for another winter and said goodbye to BSP and the good citizens of Bourne....................

Hope the money we spent makes a big difference in your town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks are not necessary and we will return the last weekend in March 2015 :D

Good for you Bernie. To some it may seem a simple life but to me its living the dream.

Are your deck pallets wintering over at the Canal Club?

My deck sections are keeping my RV company at the storage yard, I really hate to break up the team..........

thanks bernie. i don't know how us cape codders would survive without the kindness from folks like you to spread your wealth...:p:D:laugh:

Your right Brad, the locals don't need tourism ro support their life style..................:huh:

Hey Bernie, the smileys are meant to show sarcasm

Your right Brad, the locals don't need tourism ro support their life style..................:huh:

wow bernie what will the town folk do now that your riches are not comming in ? the town of bourne might have to seek state help until you return .

C'est la vie.................

I was given an Atom Junior made of the pebbly crap. Let's try to rewire that along with the hollow plastic A40. Sometime before, or during the Christmas get together.