Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peanutbunkerandjelly

Browning BAR 30.06 F/S + German Mauser

9 posts in this topic

I have a browning BAR 30.06 im looking to sell. Made in belgium blued barrel and reciver, high gloss wood stock. Really high quality and beautiful gun. It comes with a scope mounted with see thru rings so you can still use the iron sights for close up shots. The gun is in great condition $800 I preffer a local sale here on longisland, but I am open to shipping the gun. I can put pics up if anyone is truly interested in it. Im not looking for any trades.

I also have a sporterized german mauser in 8mm I belive with a scope. $220 being this isnt a factory know gun I will only sell locally on LongIsland because I want the buyer to see the gun so theres no surprises.

The scope is a fixed power bushnell sportview Id guess and say its a 4x scope. I am not the original owner, I bought the gun from an old guy who couldnt hunt anymore. I fired exactly 10 rounds from this gun, I dont know how many the previous owner fired. But by the looks of the gun and the older gentleman I bought the gun from I dont think the round count is high at all. He didnt used the gun the last 8-10 years he owned it, and used it as a hunting gun for 1-2 outings a season before he stopped hunting.

I have a browning BAR 30.06 im looking to sell. Made in belgium blued barrel and reciver, high gloss wood stock. Really high quality and beautiful gun. It comes with a scope mounted with see thru rings so you can still use the iron sights for close up shots. The gun is in great condition $800 I preffer a local sale here on longisland, but I am open to shipping the gun. I can put pics up if anyone is truly interested in it. Im not looking for any trades.

I also have a sporterized german mauser in 8mm I belive with a scope. $220 being this isnt a factory know gun I will only sell locally on LongIsland because I want the buyer to see the gun so theres no surprises.

Pics of the BAR pleases

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0