Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodbutcher

Gold Watch Award for Erick Holder on PBS...

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

...featuring veteran pinko journalist, Bill Moyers, as master of ceremonies.   http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-show-big-jail/

"Even Eric Holder never seemed in doubt about who was responsible. I mean, his own words indicate that he knew that guilt lay at the feet of those who run the banks...

... Yet Eric Holder didn't bring one criminal case against any executives in charge of the banks' lending. You've called this the greatest strategic failure in the history of the Department of Justice."

Included -honorable mention for BHO:

" Again, I blame Holder. I blame Timothy Geithner. But they are fulfilling administration policies. The problem definitely comes from the top. And remember, Obama wouldn't have been president but for the financial contribution of bankers.

And it's an extraordinary political story. Because the Clintons, of course, have been close to banking for decades and very supportive of it. But a junior senator from Illinois was able to outraise by a substantial margin political contributions from the banking industry to win that nomination.

And then outraise his opponent, who was, of course, famously or infamous for his support of banking, John McCain, by more than two to one. And a person who led that effort to take big finance money and get it to then Senator Obama was, of course, Jamie Dimon, the CEO and chairman of the board of JP Morgan."

And, ladies and gentlemen, to round out this auspicious occasion a touch of "b..b..but Bush!"

"And that's the other part of the deal. In all of these cases, they get to keep the fraud proceeds. That has never happened in modern United States. That is why it's the worst strategic failure, but it's also failure of integrity at the Justice Department and at the Obama administration. And the Bush administration was no better on this score."

Now for your viewing pleasure, click and enjoy-

vimeo_logo.png

I can't stand the...."I was fooled into taking out a mortgage I can't afford" crap. That was enough. Eff you. If you don't know what you can afford......you're a ******* moron.

Is Moyers a pinko, or does he just speak truth to power?

Have you ever watched Moyers stuff? I am gonna guess no. check out the latest frontline on Iraq, very factually based, and does not let Obama off the hook.