Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Bears @ pats

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Well now...the Patriots pass defense! They better have a shutdown performance because it gets real hard from here.

Jonas gray looks pretty solid running the ball.

And Gronk looks like he's almost back to 100%..Don't like that the D just gave one up easy though...won't hurt today, but not good for the long term diagnosis

They are playing a real team next week....lets see how that goes.

Supposedly, their next 6 games (including today) were against 'real' teams that were supposed to be them...but anyway, great first half in every way...pats puttin' it to the bears...and the only bears TD is scored by a player on my fantasy football team (Forte)...Hope the pats get 4 more TDs today and Forte can sneak in for another one or two

Supposedly, their next 6 games (including today) were against 'real' teams that were supposed to be them...but anyway, great first half in every way...pats puttin' it to the bears...and the only bears TD is scored by a player on my fantasy football team (Forte)...Hope the pats get 4 more TDs today and Forte can sneak in for another one or two

I don't consider the Bears to be a "good team".

But I will say, if the same Pats offense that showed up today shows up next week, I'll call the game next week against Denver a 'pick'em (vs the azz kicking I had initially thought Denver would lay on the patriots)

But I will say, if the same Pats offense that showed up today shows up next week, I'll call the game next week against Denver a 'pick'em (vs the azz kicking I had initially thought Denver would lay on the patriots)

Honestly, if I were a betting man...I would be picking Denver.

I don't consider the Bears to be a "good team".

They don't look like it today - but your beef is with the media, not me...what I mentioned in the post you're responding is just the garbage I heard on the radio all week

Honestly, if I were a betting man...I would be picking Denver.

If someone put a gun to my head, I'd still pick Denver to win...however, if someone showed me a list of 5 games from next week and to pick the winner in 4 of them, the Den/NE game would the one I'd stay away from...it very well may be a 'last team to possess the ball will win' game

I don't know how a team that is 3-4 can be considered "good".

Probably because it's still relatively early in the season and most 'experts' probably aren't ready to jump ship from their initial pre season picks (although that's exactly what happened when the Pats barely squeaked past Oakland, then got crushed by KC)

If someone put a gun to my head, I'd still pick Denver to win...however, if someone showed me a list of 5 games from next week and to pick the winner in 4 of them, the Den/NE game would the one I'd stay away from...it very well may be a 'last team to possess the ball will win' game

Can't argue with you there..:)