Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sanddog

Kokatat-semi dry mens paddling suit

12 posts in this topic

My loss could be your gain.I purchased this suit about a year ago but am almost 70 yrs old and decided it’s a young mans game in cold weather.IT WAS WORN TWICE AND WASHED AFTER USE SO IT IS IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION.This is a SEMI waterproof Men's Kokatat Tropos SuperNova Paddling Suit in size MEDIUM(I am 5’8” tall and 165 lbs and it fits fine with sweat pants and sweat shirt as base)comes standard with latex wrist gaskets with adjustable neoprene covers,waterproof breathable Dry-Socks made of 3-layer Tropos T3 fabric, a men's Relief Zipper makes life much easier and a front entry water-sports zipper that runs diagonally across the chest of the suit making it easy to get in and out of ...$150- :(

I'm so bad with computers-send me your email and I will send you pictures Send it to nofish@verizon.net. I tried putting them on site but can't get it to work .:(

The rules have changed a lot since you joined. Everything hasto be done in the thread per the rules. We also dont allow phone numbers to be posted. All that stuff and moreare explained in the rules stickied at the top of the forum.

After reading all the rules about posting on the site I feel I have made many errors in the way I posted this item and even if i'm eligible to list an item.I'd like to go back and read the rules and start over on solid ground.Please mark this item CLOSED

After reading all the rules about posting on the site I feel I have made many errors in the way I posted this item and even if i'm eligible to list an item.I'd like to go back and read the rules and start over on solid ground.Please mark this item CLOSED
Just to be clear, there is no harm in making mistakes - the rules aren't there to "catch" people, they are there to prevent folks from abusing the BST Forum - you are very welcome to use this forum and if you have any questions on the rules, please feel free to ask :)

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0